Deborah has been working as a professional support lawyer in the real estate sector for the past 15 years, supporting lawyers within private practice by drafting documents, keeping clients informed through regular briefings, researching complex areas of law and delivering updates and training. Deborah keeps a close eye on legislative changes, and analyses relevant case law, using them to develop and promote best drafting and negotiating practices on all real estate transactions.
Deborah’s expertise stems from a background of acting for developers, landowners, housing associations, retailers and other tenants. She is a member of the Association of Property Support Lawyers and regularly writes articles. Recent publications include the Revised Electronic Communications Code and the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard.
- Present: Howes Percival, Professional Support Lawyer
- 2017: Hebert Smith Freehills, Professional Support Lawyer
- 2013-2015: Penningtons Manches LLP, Professional Support Lawyer
- 2004-2013: Manches LLP, Professional support lawyer
- 2002-2004: Manches LLP, Senior assistant Solicitor
- 1998-2001: Nabarro Nathanson, Assistant Solicitor
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
The Legal 500: Howes Percival recommended for 20 different practice areas
Howes Percival has been recommended for 20 different practice areas in the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 – the authoritative guide to the UK’s leading law firms – and awarded top tier ranking in 12 different legal specialisms.