Donna-Marie is a specialist regulatory lawyer. She joined Howes Percival’s Regulatory team in June 2019 after a period in its Dispute Resolution Team.
Due to her previous experience in commercial disputes, Donna brings a sound commercial and outcome-driven approach. Since joining the team she has assisted senior team members in numerous high profile instructions including matters for renowned and household-name clients. She has experience in a variety of regulatory compliance issues and represents clients under investigation or subject to prosecution by enforcing authorities (HSE, CQC, Local Authorities, Environment Agency and Police) and appears regularly before the Magistrates’ court in relation to Health & Safety prosecutions.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner Firms Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Health and Safety
Regulation and Compliance
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch