Donna-Marie is a specialist regulatory lawyer. She joined Howes Percival’s Regulatory team in June 2019 after a period in its Dispute Resolution Team.
Due to her previous experience in commercial disputes, Donna brings a sound commercial and outcome-driven approach. Since joining the team she has assisted senior team members in numerous high profile instructions including matters for renowned and household-name clients. She has experience in a variety of regulatory compliance issues and represents clients under investigation or subject to prosecution by enforcing authorities (HSE, CQC, Local Authorities, Environment Agency and Police) and appears regularly before the Magistrates’ court in relation to Health & Safety prosecutions.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner Firms Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Our Environmental solicitors have unquestionable expertise…
Health and Safety
Our acclaimed Health and Safety team has an excellent…
Regulation and Compliance
With the problem of ever more rules and laws controlling,…
Our dedicated Fraud Recovery team understands the…
The New Telecommunications Code – 5 Key Points for Landowners
The ‘new’ telecommunications code may not be so new anymore, having been around since December 2017. But thanks to a raft of cases testing its limits and interpretation, we have a far better understanding of its impact than we did…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.