Donna-Marie is a final seat trainee based in the commercial litigation department in Leicester. She has paralegal experience in commercial property and commercial litigation.
Donna-Marie was a paralegal in the commercial property team between April 2014 and April 2016. She then moved to the commercial litigation team as a paralegal whilst studying the LPC alongside.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner Firms Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central & East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for the…
Howes Percival celebrates three years in Cambridge with party for 130 clients and contacts
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.