Donna-Marie is a final seat trainee based in the commercial litigation department in Leicester. She has paralegal experience in commercial property and commercial litigation.
Donna-Marie was a paralegal in the commercial property team between April 2014 and April 2016. She then moved to the commercial litigation team as a paralegal whilst studying the LPC alongside.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner Firms Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Insolvency: Investigations – How Can a Non-Party Get Documents from the Court File
In Cape Intermediate Holdings Limited v Dring  EWCA Civ 1795 the Court of Appeal clarified what documents a non-party can obtain from the court file. Sarah Lee outlines the procedure and what court documents a non-party is entitled…
Insolvency: Obligation to pay for shares not a liquidated sum
Adila Malik, from our insolvency team, reviews the Court of Appeal decision in Doherty v Fannigan Holdings Ltd  EWCA Civ 1615 which considered whether a payment obligation in a share purchase agreement gave rise to a claim for…
Howes Percival recognised for supporting young jobseekers
Howes Percival has been awarded a Norwich for Jobs’…
Larking Gowen Launches 2019 Tourism and Leisure Business Survey
Howes Percival is pleased to sponsor Larking Gowen’s…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.