Donna–Marie is an Associate in the Commercial Litigation department in Leicester where she assists with a range of commercial and regulatory matters. Donna-Marie has experience in contractual disputes in the County Court, interim-applications and contentious insolvency matters.
Donna-Marie began working for the firm in April 2014 as a paralegal in the Commercial Property department. She moved to the Litigation department in April 2016 as a paralegal before starting her training contract with the firm in 2018. Donna-Marie completed seats in the Commercial Property, Company Commercial and Commercial Litigation departments before qualifying in March 2019.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner Firms Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Our Environmental solicitors have unquestionable expertise…
Health and Safety
Our acclaimed Health and Safety team has an excellent…
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
Our extensive Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team…
Property Dispute Resolution
Our award-winning Property Dispute Resolution team…
Regulation and Compliance
With the problem of ever more rules and laws controlling,…
Rent timebomb: Warning as moratorium on forfeiture for commercial leases is about to end
As the three-month block on the repossession of commercial leases for non-payment of rent ends on 30 June 2020, Howes Percival urges dialogue between landlords and tenants to agree alternative payment plans.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.