Donna-Marie is a second seat trainee based in the Corporate & Commercial department in Leicester. She has paralegal experience in commercial property and commercial litigation.
Donna-Marie was a paralegal in the commercial property team between April 2014 and April 2016. She then moved to the commercial litigation team as a paralegal whilst studying the LPC alongside.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner/Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Our Commercial team regularly advises on a wide range…
SDLT is changing: The introduction of Land Transaction Tax in Wales
For the first time in almost 800 years, the Welsh Government is introducing a new tax. On 1 April 2018, Land Transaction Tax (“LTT”) replaced Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) that used to apply to land transactions involving Welsh land.…
New commercial real estate Partner for Howes Percival’s Northampton office
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Government Launches Consultation on Insolvency and Corporate Governance
Following on from a number of recent high profile…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.