Donna-Marie is a second seat trainee based in the Corporate & Commercial department in Leicester. She has paralegal experience in commercial property and commercial litigation.
Donna-Marie was a paralegal in the commercial property team between April 2014 and April 2016. She then moved to the commercial litigation team as a paralegal whilst studying the LPC alongside.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner Firms Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Our Commercial team regularly advises on a wide range…
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
SDLT is changing: The introduction of Land Transaction Tax in Wales
For the first time in almost 800 years, the Welsh Government is introducing a new tax. On 1 April 2018, Land Transaction Tax (“LTT”) replaced Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) that used to apply to land transactions involving Welsh land.…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.