Donna-Marie is a final seat trainee based in the commercial litigation department in Leicester. She has paralegal experience in commercial property and commercial litigation.
Donna-Marie was a paralegal in the commercial property team between April 2014 and April 2016. She then moved to the commercial litigation team as a paralegal whilst studying the LPC alongside.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2014 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014: Quality Solicitors, Launch Assistant/Partner Firms Marketing Executive
- 2009 - 2012: Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), Nottingham Trent University
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.