Georgia joined the Commercial Property team as a Senior Associate in October 2023. Prior to joining Howes Percival, Georgia spent four years at a prominent Norwich firm dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters including all aspects of landlord & tenant law, acquisitions, disposals and refinancing. She also regularly assisted the corporate team with the real estate aspects of share and asset deals.
Georgia has experience advising landowners and developers on easements, overage, options and conditional contracts.
- 2023 – Present: Senior Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2023: Associate, Leathes Prior Solicitors
- 2017 – 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Hugh Cartwright & Amin Solicitors
- 2016 – 2017: Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2015 – 2016: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2012 – 2015: BA, King’s College London
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and…
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch