Hannah has considerable experience of providing contentious and non-contentious employment law advice to a broad range of clients. She has particular expertise in tribunal litigation, including complex discrimination and whistleblowing claims. Hannah is experienced in contentious senior exits and gives “good, down to earth advice”. She also delivers in-house training for clients and is responsible for delivering training on Equality & Diversity and Anti-Bullying & Harassment for staff within Howes Percival.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2019 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Employment and HR Law
Employment Law Training
Employment and HR for Individuals
Following consultations earlier in the year, the Government has now published draft legislation setting…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch