Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2009 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.