Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Care home workers required to be fully vaccinated from 11 November 2021
From 11 November 2021, care home workers in a CQC-registered care home in England (for nursing or personal care) are required to have a “complete course” of a COVID-19 vaccine (currently two doses), unless they have a medical exemption.
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.