Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Does anti-harassment training give employers a defence to harassment claims?
Employment expert, Nick Benton, partner at Howes Percival, comments on the importance of having effective anti-harassment training in the workplace, to give employers the option of the reasonable steps defence if faced with a harassment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.