Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2009 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
New commercial real estate Partner for Howes Percival’s Northampton office
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Government Launches Consultation on Insolvency and Corporate Governance
Following on from a number of recent high profile…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.