Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Furloughed Workers
The UK Government announced a plan to avoid mass redundancies through the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic by offering to cover 80 per cent of workers’ wages for three months starting (retrospectively) from March 1, 2020. Many questions…
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.