Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Reasonable belief that a disclosure is made in the public interest is sufficient
In Okwu v Rise Community Action the EAT has emphasised the importance of employment tribunals considering whether an employee reasonably believes their protected disclosure was made in the public interest, when determining whistleblowing…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Howes Percival acts for Cadman Capital Group on sports shooting and country wear acquisitions
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.