Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Furloughed Employees Should Receive Full Redundancy Payments And Notice Pay
The Government have introduced the Coronavirus, Calculation of a Week’s pay Regulations 2020 effective from the 31st July 2020. It ensures furloughed employees receive statutory redundancy pay and statutory notice pay based on their…
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.