Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Sleep-in workers not entitled to National Minimum Wage during time they are permitted to sleep
The Supreme Court has delivered its judgment in Royal Mencap Society v Tomlinson-Blake and Shannon v Rampersad and another (T/A Clifton House Residential Home). The case considered whether two “sleep-in” care workers were entitled…
New day, new notice period: Government announces further changes to the residential possession procedure
Three new partners among nine senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced nine senior promotions…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.