Hannah advises clients on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Having acted for both employees and employers, Hannah has developed a good understanding of the key needs and interests of each party, in order to bring about both practical and commercial solutions.
Hannah is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2016 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2008 - 2009: Hextalls LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Hextalls LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2006: Shoosmiths, Case Handler
- 2006 - 2005: Nottingham Law School
Unlawful Deductions: Series of deductions not broken by gap of three months
The Court of Appeal of Northern Ireland has confirmed in the case of Chief Constable of the Police Service of Northern Ireland v Agnew (and others) that a series of deductions will not necessarily be broken where there is a gap of…
Howes Percival Celebrates Pride Month with Inaugural Event
On 27 June, Howes Percival launched its inaugural…
Howes Percival appoints new director to strengthen its Private Client Team
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has strengthened…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.