James joined the employment team as an Associate in September 2022, having completed his training contract with Howes Percival. James has experience dealing with a range of employment law issues which extend to both contentious and non-contentious work.
James graduated from the University of York with a degree in Law and proceeded to complete the LPC with BPP University in Birmingham.
- 2022 - present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 – 2022: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 – 2021: Paralegal, High Street Firm
- 2017 – 2019: LPC, BPP University
- 2013 – 2016: Law Degree, University of York
Employment and HR Law
Employment Law Training
Employment and HR for Individuals
Four new faces for Norwich property development team
Howes Percival advises on acquisition of leading document and data processing business
Get in touch