Joseph is a Senior Solicitor in the Estates team based in our Norwich office. He specialises in a wide range of private client matters including Wills, Estate Administration, Powers of Attorney, Trust Administration, Estate Planning and Court of Protection work.
Joseph joined Howes Percival in December 2020 having previously worked and trained at another local regional firm. He qualified as a Private Client solicitor in February 2018.
Jospeh is an Affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- 2023 - Present: Senior Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 - 2023: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 - 2020: Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2016 - 2018: Trainee Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2015 - 2016: Anglia Ruskin University, Legal Practice Course
- 2014 - 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2011 - 2014: University of East Anglia, Law LLB (First Class Honours)
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners…
The Building Safety Act 2022 and lease extensions – fixing a flaw?
By now, you should be somewhat aware of the Building…
Get in touch