Joseph is an Associate Solicitor in the Estates team based in our Norwich office. He specialises in a wide range of private client matters including Wills, Estate Administration, Powers of Attorney, Trust Administration, Estate Planning and Court of Protection work.
Joseph joined Howes Percival in December 2020 having previously worked and trained at another local regional firm. He qualified as a Private Client solicitor in February 2018.
• 2020 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
• 2018 – 2020: Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2016 - 2018: Trainee Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2015 - 2016: Anglia Ruskin University, Legal Practice Course
• 2014 - 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2011 - 2014: University of East Anglia, Law LLB (First Class Honours)
Do you have a restrictive covenant on your title that is ruining your dreams to develop your Property? These are your options for ending the nightmare.
A Roadmap to Recovery?
Last summer, I wrote an article entitled “Green Shoots…
Howes Percival crowned ‘Corporate Law Firm of the Year’ in Dealmakers Awards
Leading law firm Howes Percival is celebrating being named Corporate Law Firm of the Year in Insider Media’s Central & East Dealmakers Awards 2020. The firm was also shortlisted for two deals in the ‘Deal of the Year (above £10m)’…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.