Joseph is an Associate Solicitor in the Estates team based in our Norwich office. He specialises in a wide range of private client matters including Wills, Estate Administration, Powers of Attorney, Trust Administration, Estate Planning and Court of Protection work.
Joseph joined Howes Percival in December 2020 having previously worked and trained at another local regional firm. He qualified as a Private Client solicitor in February 2018.
• 2020 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
• 2018 – 2020: Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2016 - 2018: Trainee Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2015 - 2016: Anglia Ruskin University, Legal Practice Course
• 2014 - 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2011 - 2014: University of East Anglia, Law LLB (First Class Honours)
Proving Discrimination Claims in the Employment Tribunal
In Royal Mail Group Ltd v Efobi (2021) the Supreme…
Masks in the workplace – what leisure and tourism employers need to consider
With a variety of organisations (including Waterstones,…
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property team with the appointment of Marcus Carter, as partner. A specialist in commercial property matters, Marcus, joins the firm’s Milton Keynes office from EMW Law where he headed-up…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.