Nick has experience in all aspects of employment law including both contentious and non-contentious matters. Nick regularly advises employer clients in respect of all HR issues as well as assisting clients with all employment tribunal claims. Nick has a particular interest in employment status and matters which arise for employers in respect of this issue. He also advises and assists clients with employment-related health and safety issues.
Nick has acted for a range of businesses including those operating in the financial services and healthcare sectors. He is focused on providing commercial advice and business solutions to all clients.
- November 2020 - Present - Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2014 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2012 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2009 - 2012: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2007: Nottingham Law School
- 2002 - 2005: University of Leicester
Sleep-in workers not entitled to National Minimum Wage during time they are permitted to sleep
The Supreme Court has delivered its judgment in Royal Mencap Society v Tomlinson-Blake and Shannon v Rampersad and another (T/A Clifton House Residential Home). The case considered whether two “sleep-in” care workers were entitled…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.