Nick has experience in all aspects of employment law including both contentious and non-contentious matters. Nick regularly advises employer clients in respect of all HR issues as well as assisting clients with all employment tribunal claims. Nick has a particular interest in employment status and matters which arise for employers in respect of this issue. He also advises and assists clients with employment-related health and safety issues.
Nick has acted for a range of businesses including those operating in the financial services and healthcare sectors. He is focused on providing commercial advice and business solutions to all clients.
- November 2020 - Present - Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2014 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2012 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2009 - 2012: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2007: Nottingham Law School
- 2002 - 2005: University of Leicester
Building owners and managers - are you ready for the new Fire Safety Regulations?
New fire regulations, announced by the government, will come into place in January 2023. These Regulations introduce new duties under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (Fire Safety Order) for building owners and managers.…
Get in touch