Nick has experience in all aspects of employment law including both contentious and non-contentious matters. Nick regularly advises employer clients in respect of all HR issues as well as assisting clients with all employment tribunal claims. Nick has a particular interest in employment status and matters which arise for employers in respect of this issue. He also advises and assists clients with employment-related health and safety issues.
Nick has acted for a range of businesses including those operating in the financial services and healthcare sectors. He is focused on providing commercial advice and business solutions to all clients.
- November 2020 - Present - Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2014 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2012 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2009 - 2012: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2007: Nottingham Law School
- 2002 - 2005: University of Leicester
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance and New Treasury Direction
Updates to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (“CJRS”) guidance and a corresponding Treasury Direction were published on 13 November 2020. The Treasury Direction, which formally extends the CJRS from 1 November 2020 until 31 March…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.