Nick has experience in all aspects of employment law including both contentious and non-contentious matters. Nick regularly advises employer clients in respect of all HR issues as well as assisting clients with all employment tribunal claims. Nick has a particular interest in employment status and matters which arise for employers in respect of this issue. He also advises and assists clients with employment-related health and safety issues.
Nick has acted for a range of businesses including those operating in the financial services and healthcare sectors. He is focused on providing commercial advice and business solutions to all clients.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2020 - 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2014 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2012 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2009 - 2012: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2007: Nottingham Law School
- 2002 - 2005: University of Leicester
Following consultations earlier in the year, the Government has now published draft legislation setting…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch