Nick has experience in all aspects of employment law including both contentious and non-contentious matters. Nick regularly advises employer clients in respect of all HR issues as well as assisting clients with all employment tribunal claims. Nick has a particular interest in employment status and matters which arise for employers in respect of this issue. He also advises and assists clients with employment-related health and safety issues.
Nick has acted for a range of businesses including those operating in the financial services and healthcare sectors. He is focused on providing commercial advice and business solutions to all clients.
- November 2020 - Present - Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2014 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2012 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2009 - 2012: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2005 - 2007: Nottingham Law School
- 2002 - 2005: University of Leicester
Care home workers required to be fully vaccinated from 11 November 2021
From 11 November 2021, care home workers in a CQC-registered care home in England (for nursing or personal care) are required to have a “complete course” of a COVID-19 vaccine (currently two doses), unless they have a medical exemption.
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.