Sundip advises and acts on behalf of insolvency practitioners, businesses and stakeholders in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Notable cases include:
- acting for the Joint Liquidators of company operating a Ponzi scheme with a property portfolio valued at £5m;
- being instructed by the Polish arm of the World’s largest courier company in claim for unpaid duty and VAT in excess of £0.5m; and
- acting for the successful creditors in a reported misfeasance case against the Liquidator of a company.
With a slight bias towards litigation, Sundip has advised clients in the insolvency and commercial sectors from small local businesses to large national and international organisations.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014: Ferguson Financial Limited, Solicitor
- 2011: KW Law LLP, Solicitor
- 2010: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Solicitor
- 2008: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Trainee Solicitor
What’s in a name? “Director” is not a de facto director
In Mental Health Care (UK) Limited v Edward Lupen Healthcare Limited & others  EWHC 1 (Ch) the court had to consider whether a defendant was a de facto director. Mark Baldwin of our Insolvency Service team considers the decision.…
Howes Percival Partner Co-Authors IQ’s ‘Health & Safety Law in Quarries’
The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) has relaunched its…
Trio of new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.