Sundip advises and acts on behalf of insolvency practitioners, businesses and stakeholders in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Notable cases include:
- acting for the Joint Liquidators of company operating a Ponzi scheme with a property portfolio valued at £5m;
- being instructed by the Polish arm of the World’s largest courier company in claim for unpaid duty and VAT in excess of £0.5m; and
- acting for the successful creditors in a reported misfeasance case against the Liquidator of a company.
With a slight bias towards litigation, Sundip has advised clients in the insolvency and commercial sectors from small local businesses to large national and international organisations.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014: Ferguson Financial Limited, Solicitor
- 2011: KW Law LLP, Solicitor
- 2010: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Solicitor
- 2008: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Update: Pre-Pack Sale Administrations of Companies With Furloughed Employees and the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
On the eve of the Easter weekend, 9 April 2020, the Government published updated guidance in relation to the TUPE question. The updated guidance confirms that employees that have been transferred under TUPE will be eligible for the…
Pre-pack sale administrations of companies with furloughed employees and the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
The Government introduced the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme on 20 March 2020 (the “Scheme”). The Scheme is open to all UK employers which operate a PAYE scheme and which have a UK bank account. The Scheme is intending to operate…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.