Sundip advises and acts on behalf of insolvency practitioners, businesses and stakeholders in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Notable cases include:
- acting for the Joint Liquidators of company operating a Ponzi scheme with a property portfolio valued at £5m;
- being instructed by the Polish arm of the World’s largest courier company in claim for unpaid duty and VAT in excess of £0.5m; and
- acting for the successful creditors in a reported misfeasance case against the Liquidator of a company.
With a slight bias towards litigation, Sundip has advised clients in the insolvency and commercial sectors from small local businesses to large national and international organisations.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014: Ferguson Financial Limited, Solicitor
- 2011: KW Law LLP, Solicitor
- 2010: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Solicitor
- 2008: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Payment Protection Insurance Claims - Advice for Trustees in Bankruptcy
Payment Protection Insurance, more commonly known as PPI, is a product that enables a person to insure repayment of loans, mortgages, overdrafts, credit cards and store cards, to protect against accident, sickness, involuntary unemployment,…
Director fails to provide convincing extenuating circumstances to avoid disqualification
Mr Zannetou was the sole appointed director of Ixoyc Anenis (2014) Limited (“the company”) from its incorporation in 2012 until its liquidation on 27 August 2015. The company commenced trading on 21 March 2014, when it acquired the…
The Cobblers – Football club directors disbelieved in breach of duty claim
Between September 2013 and July 2014 Northampton Borough Council (“NBC”) advanced three loans totalling £10.25m to Northampton Town Football Club Limited (“NTFC”) for the sole purposes of allowing NTFC to upgrade its stadium and redevelop…
Howes Percival Celebrates Pride Month with Inaugural Event
On 27 June, Howes Percival launched its inaugural…
Howes Percival appoints new director to strengthen its Private Client Team
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has strengthened…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.