Sundip advises clients in the insolvency and commercial sectors from small local businesses to large national and international organisations. Experienced in contentious and non-contentious transactional matters, as well as restructuring and turnaround advice, Sundip has the breadth of insolvency and corporate restructuring experience to help with all aspect of insolvency related issues
Recent relevant experience:
- Acting for the Trustee in Bankruptcy of members of the music band UB40 in the sale of the band’s music rights.
- Acting for the Joint Administrators in the sale of a glass house spanning over 8 hectares.
- Acting for the successful creditors in a reported misfeasance case against the Liquidator of a company in Top Brands v Sharma  EWCA Civ 1140
- Acting for the Joint Administrators in defeating an application for their removal on the basis of conflict of interest in Re TPS Investments (UK) Ltd  EWHC 360 (Ch)
- Acting for the Joint Liquidators of company operating a Ponzi scheme with a property portfolio valued at £5m.
- Settled a tax avoidance claim for in excess of £9m acting on behalf of the Liquidators of a company.
- Being instructed by the Polish arm of the world’s largest courier company in claim for unpaid duty and VAT in excess of £0.5m.
- 2021 - present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014: Ferguson Financial Limited, Solicitor
- 2011: KW Law LLP, Solicitor
- 2010: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Solicitor
- 2008: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Get in touch