Sundip advises and acts on behalf of insolvency practitioners, businesses and stakeholders in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Notable cases include:
- acting for the Joint Liquidators of company operating a Ponzi scheme with a property portfolio valued at £5m;
- being instructed by the Polish arm of the World’s largest courier company in claim for unpaid duty and VAT in excess of £0.5m; and
- acting for the successful creditors in a reported misfeasance case against the Liquidator of a company.
With a slight bias towards litigation, Sundip has advised clients in the insolvency and commercial sectors from small local businesses to large national and international organisations.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2014: Ferguson Financial Limited, Solicitor
- 2011: KW Law LLP, Solicitor
- 2010: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Solicitor
- 2008: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Insolvency: Investigations – How Can a Non-Party Get Documents from the Court File
In Cape Intermediate Holdings Limited v Dring  EWCA Civ 1795 the Court of Appeal clarified what documents a non-party can obtain from the court file. Sarah Lee outlines the procedure and what court documents a non-party is entitled…
Insolvency: Obligation to pay for shares not a liquidated sum
Adila Malik, from our insolvency team, reviews the Court of Appeal decision in Doherty v Fannigan Holdings Ltd  EWCA Civ 1615 which considered whether a payment obligation in a share purchase agreement gave rise to a claim for…
Insolvency: Government Consults on New Preferential Creditor Status for HMRC
On 26 February 2019, the government launched a consultation on proposals to make HMRC a “secondary preferential creditor”. Business owners, directors, lenders and insolvency practitioners have until 27 May 2019 to feedback on these…
Howes Percival recognised for supporting young jobseekers
Howes Percival has been awarded a Norwich for Jobs’…
Larking Gowen Launches 2019 Tourism and Leisure Business Survey
Howes Percival is pleased to sponsor Larking Gowen’s…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.