Sundip advises and acts on behalf of insolvency practitioners, businesses and stakeholders in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Notable cases include:
- acting for the Joint Liquidators of company operating a Ponzi scheme with a property portfolio valued at £5m;
- being instructed by the Polish arm of the World’s largest courier company in claim for unpaid duty and VAT in excess of £0.5m; and
- acting for the successful creditors in a reported misfeasance case against the Liquidator of a company.
With a slight bias towards litigation, Sundip has advised clients in the insolvency and commercial sectors from small local businesses to large national and international organisations.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014: Ferguson Financial Limited, Solicitor
- 2011: KW Law LLP, Solicitor
- 2010: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Solicitor
- 2008: Shakespeare Putsman LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Pre-pack sale administrations of companies with furloughed employees and the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
The Government introduced the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme on 20 March 2020 (the “Scheme”). The Scheme is open to all UK employers which operate a PAYE scheme and which have a UK bank account. The Scheme is intending to operate…
Changes to Insolvency Law on personal liabilities for company directors in light of COVID-19
On Saturday 28 March 2020, Alok Sharma, the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, announced that the Government will make changes to the ‘insolvency process’ in England and Wales.
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.