Sundip advises and acts on behalf of insolvency practitioners, businesses and stakeholders in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Notable cases include:- acting for the Joint Liquidators of company operating a Ponzi scheme with a propertyportfolio valued at £5m;
- being instructed by the Polish arm of the World’s largest courier company in claim for unpaid duty and VAT in excess of £0.5m; and
With a slight bias towards litigation, Sundip has advised clients in the insolvency and commercial sectors from small local businesses to large national and international organisations.
- 2015 Solicitor at Howes Percival LLP
- 2014 Solicitor at Ferguson Financial Limited
- 2011 Solicitor at KW Law LLP
- 2010 Solicitor at Shakespeare Putsman LLP
- 2008 Trainee Solicitor at Shakespeare Putsman LLP
Davey v Money - Guidance for Administrators appointed by a Secured Creditor
The High Court have laid out extensive guidance for administrators when appointed by a secured creditor and open up the possibility of claims against an administrator’s appointing party if they act essentially as their agent.
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.