Jonathan has 37 years experience in Wills, trusts and probate, and also property matters. He also has for 30 years specialised in acting for high net worth individuals and non-doms, including offshore tax planning particularly with regard to estate tax and succession planning. He has a network of contacts in other jurisdictions, including France, Italy, Spain and the USA.
Jonathan is a member of the Estates team, and acts for many long-standing high net worth clients.
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 1998 - 2016 Willcox & Lewis, then WillcoxLewis LLP, Partner
- 1993- 1998 Eversheds, Partner
- 1990 - 1993 Willcox & Co, Partner
- 1986 - 1990 M D Willcox
- 1977 - 1986 Overbury Steward & Eaton
- 1975 Graduated from Cambridge University
Agriculture and Estates
Estate Planning and Tax
Wills and Probate
Power of Attorney and Court of Protection
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch