Since joining Howes Percival in 2012, Leon has worked on an array of matters ranging from fraud litigation, contentious individual and corporate insolvency, debt recovery, contentious probate, general commercial litigation, property litigation, estates, commercial property, planning and employment for individual, business and government clients. Leon is now a solicitor specialising in contentious insolvency matters.
After completing the Legal Practice Course in 2012, Leon joined the firm as a paralegal. He commenced his training contract in 2016 and qualified as a solicitor in 2018. Leon is now a solicitor specialising in contentious insolvency matters based in the Norwich office.
- 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2012 – 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Litigation Paralegal Team Leader and Debt Recovery Coordinator
- 2011 – 2012: Legal Practice Course, The College of Law, London Bloomsbury
- 2010: Graduated from the University of East Anglia
"Leon Head is a very strong candidate who will undoubtedly be going places very quickly."
Investment Fraud : The Vultures Preying on the Global Financial Crisis
In this blog, Carl Mifflin, Head of Restructuring and Insolvency at Howes Percival, examines how investment fraud has thrived in recent years, highlights how economic uncertainty provides a breeding ground for fraudsters and identifies…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.