Susanne specialises in investment property, and commercial landlord and tenant matters covering the leisure, retail, office and life sciences sectors. Susanne has extensive experience in working with a variety of clients including businesses on the Cambridge Business Weekly “Killer 50” List, Cambridge colleges, pension funds, charities, not for profit organisations as well as family-owned businesses.
Clients say that Susanne is pragmatic and approachable, and is good at understanding their business needs.
Susanne started her career in Nottingham where she qualified as a solicitor in commercial property.
- 2023: Present Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2016-2023: Hewitsons LLP then HCR Hewitsons, Partner
- 2007-2016 Hewitsons LLP, Senior Associate
- 2004-2007: Freeth Cartwright, Associate
- 2002-2004: Nelsons Solicitors, Senior Solicitor
- 1999-2002: Hewitson Becke & Shaw, Solicitor
- 1996-1999 : Freeth Cartwright Hunt Dickins
- 1995-1996: Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Trent
- 1992-1995: LLB, Birmingham University
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch