Susanne specialises in investment property, and commercial landlord and tenant matters covering the leisure, retail, office and life sciences sectors. Susanne has extensive experience in working with a variety of clients including businesses on the Cambridge Business Weekly “Killer 50” List, Cambridge colleges, pension funds, charities, not for profit organisations as well as family-owned businesses.
Clients say that Susanne is pragmatic and approachable, and is good at understanding their business needs.
Susanne started her career in Nottingham where she qualified as a solicitor in commercial property.
- 2023: Present Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2016-2023: Hewitsons LLP then HCR Hewitsons, Partner
- 2007-2016 Hewitsons LLP, Senior Associate
- 2004-2007: Freeth Cartwright, Associate
- 2002-2004: Nelsons Solicitors, Senior Solicitor
- 1999-2002: Hewitson Becke & Shaw, Solicitor
- 1996-1999 : Freeth Cartwright Hunt Dickins
- 1995-1996: Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Trent
- 1992-1995: LLB, Birmingham University
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch