Laura is a Director in our employment law team and joined the firm in 2021.
Laura advises a variety of clients (ranging from international groups to smaller start-ups) within various industries including technology, education, energy and renewables, motor, manufacturing and food sectors.
Laura works closely with HR Professionals, managers and owners of businesses to:
• ensure that employment documentation is fit for purpose;
• guide businesses through complex employment law processes;
• support clients with major changes which will impact on staff, such as restructure and redundancy;
• deal with issues on termination of employment including confidentiality and restrictive covenants;
• assist on transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions and in/outsourcing (TUPE)
Laura also has extensive experience in contentious matters including tribunal litigation, settlement agreements, bonus disputes, discrimination and equality, complex grievances and restrictive covenants.
Laura is regularly hosting and presenting at events and has been praised for her training she offers to clients on employment law topics such as equality and diversity, management, investigating and modern slavery).
Clients refer to Laura as being “professional” and “approachable” who “blends legislation, best practice and commerciality”.
Laura is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2021 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2018 – 2021: Birketts LLP, Senior Associate
- 2013 – 2018: Birketts LLP, Associate
- 2009 – 2013: Birketts LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 – 2009: Fosters LLP / Birketts LLP, Paralegal / Trainee Solicitor
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.