Tessa's specialisms are landlord and tenant, sales and purchases of commercial property, and banking work. She negotiates leases, mainly for owners of commercial property portfolios and advises on landlord and tenant legislation. She acts for banks and private lenders in relation to their property work. She deals with sales and purchases of commercial land and buildings; including advising on overage and clawback and Stamp Duty Land Tax issues.
Having worked in industry herself, Tessa has a good understanding of how businesses operate and is aware of the commercial pressures on business clients.
Ranked as an ‘Eminent Practitioner’ in the Chambers and Partners (2020 edition)
- 2004 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2002 - 2004: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 1998 - 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 1996 - 1998: Industry
- 1994 - 1996: Leathes Prior
- 1993 - 1994: Nottingham Law School
- 1990 - 1993: University of East Anglia
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch