Following completion of her training contract with the firm, Emma has joined the commercial property department in Leicester.
Emma will be specialising in the acquisition and disposal of development land, acting for both landowners and developers, as well as option agreements, promotion agreements and affordable housing transactions.
Emma also has experience of leasehold work, acting for both landlords and tenants.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2014 - 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2014: Graduated from the University of Leicester, Law LLB
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
Howes Percival Partner Co-Authors IQ’s ‘Health & Safety Law in Quarries’
The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) has relaunched its…
Trio of new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.