Georgie joined the Commercial Property team as an Associate in March 2022, having previously spent 18 months as a trainee solicitor and three years as a Paralegal at the firm.
Georgie’s previous experience includes three years in Commercial Property assisting with a range of Landlord & Tenant matters, in addition to 18 months in Residential Conveyancing at a previous firm. Georgie now acts for developers, property investors and landowners in a range transactions including acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2022 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 - 2022: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch