Georgie is a second year trainee currently undertaking her third seat in the Commercial Property team based in Norwich.
Georgie has successfully completed seats in the Agricultural Property and Property Litigation departments in the Cambridge & Norwich offices. Prior to her training contract, Georgie spent two and a half years as a Paralegal in the Commercial Property department assisting with a range of Landlord and Tenant matters.
- September 2020 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
The New Telecommunications Code – 5 Key Points for Landowners
The ‘new’ telecommunications code may not be so new anymore, having been around since December 2017. But thanks to a raft of cases testing its limits and interpretation, we have a far better understanding of its impact than we did…
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch