Georgie joined the Commercial Property team as an Associate in March 2022, having previously spent 18 months as a trainee solicitor and three years as a Paralegal at the firm.
Georgie’s previous experience includes three years in Commercial Property assisting with a range of Landlord & Tenant matters, in addition to 18 months in Residential Conveyancing at a previous firm. Georgie now acts for developers, property investors and landowners in a range transactions including acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2022 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 - 2022: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch