Georgie is a first year trainee currently undertaking a seat in the Property Litigation departments of the Norwich & Cambridge offices, having just completed a seat in Agricultural Property. Prior to her training contract, Georgie spent two and a half years as a Paralegal in the Commercial Property department assisting with a range of Landlord and Tenant matters.
- September 2020 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
The New Telecommunications Code – 5 Key Points for Landowners
The ‘new’ telecommunications code may not be so new anymore, having been around since December 2017. But thanks to a raft of cases testing its limits and interpretation, we have a far better understanding of its impact than we did…
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.