Georgie joined the Commercial Property team as an Associate in March 2022, having previously spent 18 months as a trainee solicitor and three years as a Paralegal at the firm.
Georgie’s previous experience includes three years in Commercial Property assisting with a range of Landlord & Tenant matters, in addition to 18 months in Residential Conveyancing at a previous firm. Georgie now acts for developers, property investors and landowners in a range transactions including acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2022 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 - 2022: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
New case law on rents under the Electronic Communications Code
Two recent cases have looked at the issue that is probably most relevant to landowners with electronic communications equipment on their land (and probably most relevant to the operators as well) – the rents payable under the Code.…
Norwich development team celebrates 10th anniversary and looks to next decade with new management team
Five new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced 14 senior promotions,…
Get in touch