Georgie is a first year trainee currently undertaking a seat in the Estates department in the Norwich office, predominantly supporting fee-earners in the Agricultural Property team. Prior to her training contract, Georgie spent two and a half years as a Paralegal in the Commercial Property department where she assisted with a range of transactions including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold property and acting for Lenders in property matters.
- September 2020 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.