Georgie is a first year trainee currently undertaking a seat in the Estates department in the Norwich office, predominantly supporting fee-earners in the Agricultural Property team. Prior to her training contract, Georgie spent two and a half years as a Paralegal in the Commercial Property department where she assisted with a range of transactions including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold property and acting for Lenders in property matters.
- September 2020 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.