Georgie joined the Commercial Property team as an Associate in March 2022, having previously spent 18 months as a trainee solicitor and three years as a Paralegal at the firm.
Georgie’s previous experience includes three years in Commercial Property assisting with a range of Landlord & Tenant matters, in addition to 18 months in Residential Conveyancing at a previous firm. Georgie now acts for developers, property investors and landowners in a range transactions including acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2022 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 - 2022: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2017 – August 2020: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Residential Conveyancer in Norwich-based Firm
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2010 – 2013: BA, University of York
Ground Rent Abolition – A step in the right direction for the next generation?
In this article, we explore the strengths and limitations of the new The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 and consider whether it has brought us any closer to creating a fairer system of leasehold homeownership in England and…
Get in touch