Kieran is a second year trainee currently in his third seat, as part of the Company Commercial team in Norwich. Kieran supports fee earners across the department advising clients with the acquisition and disposal of businesses, company constitutional matters, joint ventures, commercial agreements and employment law issues.
Kieran is also a Trustee of a local diabetes charity; and a committee member of the Norfolk Young Professionals Group committee.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017: BPP, Legal Practice Course
- 2016: University of East Anglia, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2015: Clapham & Collinge LLP, Paralegal
- 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2014: Graduated from the University of Kent, BA History (1st class honours)
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central & East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for the…
Howes Percival celebrates three years in Cambridge with party for 130 clients and contacts
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.