Kieran is a first year trainee currently in his second seat, as part of the Commercial Property department in Norwich. Kieran supports fee earners across the department advising clients with commercial leases, land registration, Stamp Duty Land Tax and freehold acquisition and disposals.
Kieran is also a Trustee of a local diabetes charity; and a member of the Norfolk Young Professionals Group committee.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017: BPP, Legal Practice Course
- 2016: University of East Anglia, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2015: Clapham & Collinge LLP, Paralegal
- 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2014: Graduated from the University of Kent, BA History (1st class honours)
SDLT is changing: The introduction of Land Transaction Tax in Wales
For the first time in almost 800 years, the Welsh Government is introducing a new tax. On 1 April 2018, Land Transaction Tax (“LTT”) replaced Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) that used to apply to land transactions involving Welsh land.…
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.