Kieran is a second year trainee currently in his third seat, as part of the Company Commercial team in Norwich. Kieran supports fee earners across the department advising clients with the acquisition and disposal of businesses, company constitutional matters, joint ventures, commercial agreements and employment law issues.
Kieran is also a Trustee of a local diabetes charity; and a committee member of the Norfolk Young Professionals Group committee.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017: BPP, Legal Practice Course
- 2016: University of East Anglia, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2015: Clapham & Collinge LLP, Paralegal
- 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2014: Graduated from the University of Kent, BA History (1st class honours)
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.