Nicola advises landowners and residential developers on conditional contracts, options and overage arrangements. Nicola has expertise in the Education sector. She has acted for numerous Further Education institutions in relation to surplus land disposals, enabling developments and student accommodation projects. Nicola has acted for Care Home providers and other health sector developers procuring assisted living units and retirement housing.
Nicola specialises in development projects. She has acted for house builders, development agencies and landowners on a range of residential and mixed use developments. She also has expertise in advising Academy clients on landlord and tenant matters and development agreements.
- 2019 - Present Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2015 - 2019 Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2014 - 2015 Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2006 – 2014 Eversheds LLP, Associate
- 2003 – 2006 Shoosmiths LLP, Solicitor
- 2001 – 2003 Malletts Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch