Rinu is a Paralegal in the Insolvency Service department based in the Norwich office. Rinu assists the team in a wide array of matters ranging from investigations into directors’ conduct to the recovery of assets in corporate insolvencies and bankruptcies.
Prior to joining the firm, Rinu completed his LLB and undertook the Legal Practice Course alongside a Masters degree in Law, Business, and Management in 2021. He subsequently went on to become the Senior Paralegal at a national home improvements company, dealing with contentious matters.
- 2023 – Present: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2022 – 2023: Senior Paralegal, Anglian Windows Limited
- 2022 – 2022: Debt Casework Volunteer, Norfolk Community Law Service
- 2021 – 2022: Paralegal, Anglian Windows Limited
- 2021 – 2021: Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law, Business, and Management, The University of Law
- 2020 – 2021: Digital Adviser, Norfolk Citizens Advice
- 2017 – 2020: LLB (Hons) Law, University of Kent
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch