Robert has considerable experience in all aspects of corporate transactional work. Robert specialises in mergers, acquisitions and investment transactions including expertise in dealing with asset sales arising out of insolvency situations. Acting for a number of banks and private investors, Robert deals with acquisition and debt finance and its accompanying security for both borrowers and lenders.
- 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2006-2010 Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2003-2006 Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2001-2003 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 1999-2001 Nottingham Law School
- 1999 Graduated from the University of Manchester
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Trio of Transactions for Northampton Corporate Team
Howes Percival’s Northampton corporate team have completed…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.