Robert has considerable experience in all aspects of corporate transactional work. Robert specialises in mergers, acquisitions and investment transactions including expertise in dealing with asset sales arising out of insolvency situations. Acting for a number of banks and private investors, Robert deals with acquisition and debt finance and its accompanying security for both borrowers and lenders.
- 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2006-2010 Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2003-2006 Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2001-2003 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 1999-2001 Nottingham Law School
- 1999 Graduated from the University of Manchester
Howes Percival acts for Charles Street Buildings in a major city centre redevelopment scheme
Top ranked employment law team expands to meet growing workload
The head of Howes Percival’s highly rated employment…
Richard Bacon MP meets region’s property business leaders to discuss Norfolk’s housing needs
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.