Scott joined the firm in September 2017, having relocated after completing his training at a Norwich practice. Scott has experience in a wide variety of property matters including acting on sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property, the grant of commercial leases, dealing with lease management documentation, as well as option and land promotion agreements.
Scott is a Solicitor based in our Cambridge office and is working with the wider team in developing the firm’s commercial property offering in the area.
- 2017 – present: Howes Percival, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017: Leathes Prior, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Legal Practice Course - BPP Cambridge
- 2013 – 2014: GDL - University of Law, York
- 2010 – 2013: BSc - University of York
New Business Survey: What's Keeping You Awake at Night?
We invite you to take part in our most recent business…
New Instagram Account for Equestrian Legal Insights Launched
A paralegal from Howes Percival’s Commercial Property…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.