Scott joined the firm in September 2017, having relocated after completing his training at a Norwich practice. Scott has experience in a wide variety of property matters including acting on sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property, the grant of commercial leases, dealing with lease management documentation, the grant of security over land and property, as well as option and land promotion agreements. Scott is also able to assist with the sale and purchase of pubs, restaurants and other licensed premises.
Scott is an Associate based in our Cambridge office and is working with the wider team in developing the firm’s commercial property offering in the area.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2017: Leathes Prior, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: Legal Practice Course - BPP Cambridge
- 2013 - 2014: GDL - University of Law, York
- 2010 - 2013: BSc - University of York
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.