Simon specialises in all aspects of non-contentious construction law. He has considerable experience advising on a wide range of projects including hotels, high-end residential refurbishments, multi-million-pound commercial/retail developments, as well as public sector social housing.
Before joining the Cambridge office Simon has previously worked in both London and Manchester.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2018: Teacher Stern LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2017: Teacher Stern LLP, Solicitor
- 2010 - 2014: Kuits LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2010: Trowers and Hamlins LLP, Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Campbell Hooper LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Promotion Agreement or Option Agreement- What’s in Your Best Interest?
There is a long history of Developers using Option Agreements to secure interest in parcels of land which have the potential for Planning Permission but, in recent years there has been an increase in the use of Promotion Agreements.…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.