Simon specialises in all aspects of non-contentious construction law. He has considerable experience advising on a wide range of projects including hotels, high-end residential refurbishments, multi-million-pound commercial/retail developments, as well as public sector social housing.
Before joining the Cambridge office Simon has previously worked in both London and Manchester.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2018: Teacher Stern LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2017: Teacher Stern LLP, Solicitor
- 2010 - 2014: Kuits LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2010: Trowers and Hamlins LLP, Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Campbell Hooper LLP, Trainee Solicitor
SDLT is changing: The introduction of Land Transaction Tax in Wales
For the first time in almost 800 years, the Welsh Government is introducing a new tax. On 1 April 2018, Land Transaction Tax (“LTT”) replaced Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) that used to apply to land transactions involving Welsh land.…
Howes Percival Adds Construction Expert to Cambridge Real Estate Team
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Howes Percival Associate to Take ‘One Giant Leap’ For Alzheimer’s Society
On the 27th May 2018, Amy Wallhead will be jumping…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.