Simon specialises in all aspects of non-contentious construction law from strategic procurement advice to dispute avoidance. The backbone of Simon’s practice is the preparation and negotiation of construction documentation, including building contracts, professional appointments, collateral warranties as well as security documents such as bonds and guarantees. Having previously worked in both London and Manchester Simon has considerable experience of working with a number of developers and housebuilders on a wide variety of projects (student accommodation, hospitals, mixed use commercial/retail developments, boutique hotels, urban regeneration schemes and residential refurbishments). Simon also spent a number of years advising national housing associations on the procurement, delivery and maintenance of their affordable housing stock.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2018: Teacher Stern LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2017: Teacher Stern LLP, Solicitor
- 2010 - 2014: Kuits LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2010: Trowers and Hamlins LLP, Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Campbell Hooper LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.