Simon specialises in all aspects of non-contentious construction law. He has considerable experience advising on a wide range of projects including hotels, high-end residential refurbishments, multi-million-pound commercial/retail developments, as well as public sector social housing.
Before joining the Cambridge office Simon has previously worked in both London and Manchester.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2018: Teacher Stern LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2017: Teacher Stern LLP, Solicitor
- 2010 - 2014: Kuits LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2010: Trowers and Hamlins LLP, Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Campbell Hooper LLP, Trainee Solicitor
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Howes Percival Supports Local Charity by Taking Part in Norwich Legal Walk
On Thursday 7th June, over 150 lawyers, advisors and…
Government Issues Brexit White Paper
The Government has now published its much anticipated…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.