Simon specialises in all aspects of non-contentious construction law. He has considerable experience advising on a wide range of projects including hotels, high-end residential refurbishments, multi-million-pound commercial/retail developments, as well as public sector social housing.
Before joining the Cambridge office Simon has previously worked in both London and Manchester.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2018: Teacher Stern LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2017: Teacher Stern LLP, Solicitor
- 2010 - 2014: Kuits LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2010: Trowers and Hamlins LLP, Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Campbell Hooper LLP, Trainee Solicitor
New Business Survey: What's Keeping You Awake at Night?
We invite you to take part in our most recent business…
New Instagram Account for Equestrian Legal Insights Launched
A paralegal from Howes Percival’s Commercial Property…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.