Yvonne is an Associate Solicitor in the Intellectual Property department undertaking a wide range of areas both contentious and non-contentious. Her experience includes design right infringement, trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and the registration of trade marks.
Yvonne holds the Central Law Training Certificate for Intellectual Property Law and has prepared and presented a seminar on the subject of contentious Intellectual Property law.
- 2019 – present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2008 – 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- 2007 – 2008: Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2005 – 2007: Nelsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 – 2005: Nelsons Solicitors, Corporate Legal Secretary
- 2003 – 2005: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 1993 – 1997: LLB, Nottingham Trent University
Working from home -temporary remote software – who should pay?
On 16 March 2020, the Government advised all those who can work from home, to do so. Responsible employers are following the guidelines wherever feasible and schools and universities, which have also been closed, have moved lectures…
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.