Yvonne is a paralegal in the Intellectual Property department undertaking a wide range of areas, both contentious and non-contentious. Her experience includes design right infringement, trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and the registration of trade marks.
Yvonne holds the Central Law Training Certificate for Intellectual Property Law and has prepared and presented a seminar on the subject of contentious Intellectual Property law.
Yvonne joined Howes Percival in 2019.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- 2007 - 2008: Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2005 - 2007: Nelsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 - 2005: Nelsons Solicitors, Corporate Legal Secretary
- 2003 - 2005: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 1993 - 1997: LLB, Nottingham Trent University
Trade Marks, Designs and a ‘no deal’ Brexit – New Guidance
The UK Government has issued guidance on their proposals for EU trade marks and registered designs in a ‘no deal’ Brexit scenario. Of particular interest is how holders of such rights will be able to obtain continued protection within…
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.