Yvonne is an Associate Solicitor in the Intellectual Property department undertaking a wide range of areas both contentious and non-contentious. Her experience includes design right infringement, trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and the registration of trade marks.
Yvonne holds the Central Law Training Certificate for Intellectual Property Law and has prepared and presented a seminar on the subject of contentious Intellectual Property law.
- 2019 – present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2008 – 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- 2007 – 2008: Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2005 – 2007: Nelsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 – 2005: Nelsons Solicitors, Corporate Legal Secretary
- 2003 – 2005: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 1993 – 1997: LLB, Nottingham Trent University
Securing your intellectual property before sale or seeking investment
Intellectual property is arguably the most important asset of any tech business. The products and services of any tech business will inevitably include intellectual property, be it a software solution or a new and innovative product…
Howes Percival wins Milton Keynes Achievement Award
Howes Percival has once again won the award for the…
Howes Percival advises Corby-based Nene Capital on acquisition
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Corby-based…
Get in touch