Yvonne is an Associate Solicitor in the Intellectual Property department undertaking a wide range of areas both contentious and non-contentious. Her experience includes design right infringement, trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and the registration of trade marks.
Yvonne holds the Central Law Training Certificate for Intellectual Property Law and has prepared and presented a seminar on the subject of contentious Intellectual Property law.
- 2019 – present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2008 – 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- 2007 – 2008: Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2005 – 2007: Nelsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 – 2005: Nelsons Solicitors, Corporate Legal Secretary
- 2003 – 2005: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 1993 – 1997: LLB, Nottingham Trent University
Food for Thought – your intellectual property is worth protecting
In the food and drink industry, you may think that your products speak for themselves. You have dedicated your time to finding the perfect taste, look and smell for the customer, so why would you need to protect something as intangible…
US Court sees one of the first major trade mark lawsuits related to the COVID-19 pandemic
Over the Easter weekend, respirator manufacturer ‘3M’ filed a claim against New Jersey based Company ‘Performance Supply LLC’ (“PSL”) for allegedly violating federal trademark law through the resale of 3M’s N95 respirator masks at…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.