Yvonne is a paralegal in the Intellectual Property department undertaking a wide range of areas, both contentious and non-contentious. Her experience includes design right infringement, trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and the registration of trade marks.
Yvonne holds the Central Law Training Certificate for Intellectual Property Law and has prepared and presented a seminar on the subject of contentious Intellectual Property law.
Yvonne joined Howes Percival in 2019.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- 2007 - 2008: Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2005 - 2007: Nelsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 - 2005: Nelsons Solicitors, Corporate Legal Secretary
- 2003 - 2005: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 1993 - 1997: LLB, Nottingham Trent University
Howes Percival expands commercial property team to meet growing demand
Following an increase in new instructions, Howes Percival…
Howes Percival appointed to The Insolvency Service’s £16m legal panel
Howes Percival has been re-appointed to The Insolvency…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.