Yvonne is an Associate Solicitor in the Intellectual Property department undertaking a wide range of areas both contentious and non-contentious. Her experience includes design right infringement, trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and the registration of trade marks.
Yvonne holds the Central Law Training Certificate for Intellectual Property Law and has prepared and presented a seminar on the subject of contentious Intellectual Property law.
- 2019 – present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2008 – 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- 2007 – 2008: Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2005 – 2007: Nelsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 – 2005: Nelsons Solicitors, Corporate Legal Secretary
- 2003 – 2005: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 1993 – 1997: LLB, Nottingham Trent University
The Legal 500: Howes Percival recommended for 20 different practice areas
Howes Percival has been recommended for 20 different practice areas in the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 – the authoritative guide to the UK’s leading law firms – and awarded top tier ranking in 12 different legal specialisms.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.