Yvonne is an Associate Solicitor in the Intellectual Property department undertaking a wide range of areas both contentious and non-contentious. Her experience includes design right infringement, trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and the registration of trade marks.
Yvonne holds the Central Law Training Certificate for Intellectual Property Law and has prepared and presented a seminar on the subject of contentious Intellectual Property law.
- 2019 – present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2008 – 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- 2007 – 2008: Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2005 – 2007: Nelsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 – 2005: Nelsons Solicitors, Corporate Legal Secretary
- 2003 – 2005: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 1993 – 1997: LLB, Nottingham Trent University
Trade Marks, Designs and a ‘no deal’ Brexit – New Guidance
The UK Government has issued guidance on their proposals for EU trade marks and registered designs in a ‘no deal’ Brexit scenario. Of particular interest is how holders of such rights will be able to obtain continued protection within…
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.