Kate is a first-seat trainee based in the Agriculture and Estates department in Norwich. She assists the team, covering a variety of matters including private client, tax and agricultural property matters.
Prior to her training contract with the firm, Kate gained experience working as a paralegal within the commercial litigation and asset recovery department.
- 2018 – Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 – 2018: Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Leeds
- 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2015 – 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2012 – 2015: Law (LLB), Newcastle University
The Legal 500: Howes Percival recommended for 20 different practice areas
Howes Percival has been recommended for 20 different practice areas in the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 – the authoritative guide to the UK’s leading law firms – and awarded top tier ranking in 12 different legal specialisms.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.