Kate is a first-seat trainee based in the Agriculture and Estates department in Norwich. She assists the team, covering a variety of matters including private client, tax and agricultural property matters.
Prior to her training contract with the firm, Kate gained experience working as a paralegal within the commercial litigation and asset recovery department.
- 2018 – Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 – 2018: Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Leeds
- 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2015 – 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2012 – 2015: Law (LLB), Newcastle University
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.