Kate is a first-seat trainee based in the Agriculture and Estates department in Norwich. She assists the team, covering a variety of matters including private client, tax and agricultural property matters.
Prior to her training contract with the firm, Kate gained experience working as a paralegal within the commercial litigation and asset recovery department.
- 2018 – Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 – 2018: Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Leeds
- 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2015 – 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2012 – 2015: Law (LLB), Newcastle University
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.