Kate qualified into the Employment department in September 2020 after completing her training at the firm. Kate assists the team in relation to a wide variety of employment matters including both advisory and contentious work.
During her training contract, Kate also gained experience within the following departments: Agriculture & Estates, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery, and Intellectual Property & Technology.
• 2020 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
• 2018 – 2020: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
• 2017 – 2018: Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Leeds
• 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
• 2015 – 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2012 – 2015: Law LLB (Hons), Newcastle University
Top ranked employment law team announces expansion as turnover up 23%
Howes Percival has expanded its highly rated employment…
Howes Percival Recognised in East Midlands Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has been recognised for its role in…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.