Kate qualified into the Employment department in September 2020 after completing her training at the firm. Kate assists the team in relation to a wide variety of employment matters including both advisory and contentious work.
During her training contract, Kate also gained experience within the following departments: Agriculture & Estates, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery, and Intellectual Property & Technology.
• 2020 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
• 2018 – 2020: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
• 2017 – 2018: Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Leeds
• 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
• 2015 – 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2012 – 2015: Law LLB (Hons), Newcastle University
Sleep-in workers not entitled to National Minimum Wage during time they are permitted to sleep
The Supreme Court has delivered its judgment in Royal Mencap Society v Tomlinson-Blake and Shannon v Rampersad and another (T/A Clifton House Residential Home). The case considered whether two “sleep-in” care workers were entitled…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.