Kate qualified into the Employment department in September 2020 after completing her training at the firm. Kate assists the team in relation to a wide variety of employment matters including both advisory and contentious work.
During her training contract, Kate also gained experience within the following departments: Agriculture & Estates, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery, and Intellectual Property & Technology.
• 2020 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
• 2018 – 2020: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
• 2017 – 2018: Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Leeds
• 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
• 2015 – 2016: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
• 2012 – 2015: Law LLB (Hons), Newcastle University
Howes Percival invests for post-Covid future
Leading law firm Howes Percival has announced a series…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.