Sarah specialises in corporate recovery and insolvency - both contentious and non-contentious. She is an experienced insolvency litigator, acting primarily for insolvency office-holders and creditors in corporate and personal insolvency cases, including complex debt recovery, claims for misfeasance/breach of fiduciary duty, antecedent transactions and transactions defrauding creditors, as well as actions to recover property into insolvent estates, and applications for injunctive relief such freezing and proprietary injunctions.
Sarah is also experienced in corporate and non-contentious insolvency work, in particular assisting insolvency office-holders’ investigations under sections 234 to 236 Insolvency Act 1986, bankruptcy and winding up petitions, administration applications and other procedural and ad hoc non-contentious court work, advising office-holders and creditors on procedural aspects of insolvency, and negotiating and drafting sale and purchase agreements.
- 2014 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2009: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2007: Nottingham Trent University, Legal Practice Course
- 2005: Howes Percival – enforcement & recovery in relation to costs orders & assisting on director disqualification cases
- 2005: University of East Anglia, Diploma Law
- 1987: Birmingham University, BA (Hons) English
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.