Sarah specialises in corporate recovery and insolvency - both contentious and non-contentious. She is an experienced insolvency litigator, acting primarily for insolvency office-holders and creditors in corporate and personal insolvency cases, including complex debt recovery, claims for misfeasance/breach of fiduciary duty, antecedent transactions and transactions defrauding creditors, as well as actions to recover property into insolvent estates, and applications for injunctive relief such freezing and proprietary injunctions.
Sarah is also experienced in corporate and non-contentious insolvency work, in particular assisting insolvency office-holders’ investigations under sections 234 to 236 Insolvency Act 1986, bankruptcy and winding up petitions, administration applications and other procedural and ad hoc non-contentious court work, advising office-holders and creditors on procedural aspects of insolvency, and negotiating and drafting sale and purchase agreements.
- 2014 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2009: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2007: Nottingham Trent University, Legal Practice Course
- 2005: Howes Percival – enforcement & recovery in relation to costs orders & assisting on director disqualification cases
- 2005: University of East Anglia, Diploma Law
- 1987: Birmingham University, BA (Hons) English
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch