Adila is a solicitor in the Manchester insolvency team assisting with all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency as well as acting for the Insolvency Service in relation to director disqualification and public interest winding up petitions.
Adila comes from a litigation background predominantly acting for insurers advising on liability and quantum issues and recovery of insurer subrogated losses. Adila also has experience in costs law, including acting for clients involved in provisional and detailed costs assessment proceedings.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2010 - 2012: Legal Practice Course, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2009 - 2010: Graduate Diploma in Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2000: BSc(Hons) Biological Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University
Davey v Money - Guidance for Administrators appointed by a Secured Creditor
The High Court have laid out extensive guidance for administrators when appointed by a secured creditor and open up the possibility of claims against an administrator’s appointing party if they act essentially as their agent.
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.