Adila is a solicitor in the Manchester insolvency team assisting with all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency as well as acting for the Insolvency Service in relation to director disqualification and public interest winding up petitions.
Adila comes from a litigation background predominantly acting for insurers advising on liability and quantum issues and recovery of insurer subrogated losses. Adila also has experience in costs law, including acting for clients involved in provisional and detailed costs assessment proceedings.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2010 - 2012: Legal Practice Course, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2009 - 2010: Graduate Diploma in Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2000: BSc(Hons) Biological Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.