Adila is an Associate in the Manchester insolvency team assisting with all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency as well as acting for the Insolvency Service in relation to director disqualification and public interest winding up petitions.
Adila comes from a litigation background predominantly acting for insurers advising on liability and quantum issues and recovery of insurer subrogated losses. Adila also has experience in costs law, including acting for clients involved in provisional and detailed costs assessment proceedings.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2017: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2010 - 2012: Legal Practice Course, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2009 - 2010: Graduate Diploma in Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2000: BSc(Hons) Biological Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University
What’s in a name? “Director” is not a de facto director
In Mental Health Care (UK) Limited v Edward Lupen Healthcare Limited & others  EWHC 1 (Ch) the court had to consider whether a defendant was a de facto director. Mark Baldwin of our Insolvency Service team considers the decision.…
Howes Percival Partner Co-Authors IQ’s ‘Health & Safety Law in Quarries’
The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) has relaunched its…
Trio of new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.