Adila is a solicitor in the Manchester insolvency team assisting with all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency as well as acting for the Insolvency Service in relation to director disqualification and public interest winding up petitions.
Adila comes from a litigation background predominantly acting for insurers advising on liability and quantum issues and recovery of insurer subrogated losses. Adila also has experience in costs law, including acting for clients involved in provisional and detailed costs assessment proceedings.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2010 - 2012: Legal Practice Course, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2009 - 2010: Graduate Diploma in Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2000: BSc(Hons) Biological Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University
Corporate Governance Reforms: The Government’s Response
On 26 August 2018, The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (“BEIS”) published a response to two separate consultations that both looked at issues of corporate governance and the UK corporate framework, and in particular…
Insolvency: Security for Costs Refused Because It Would Stifle an Insolvent Company’s Claim
The court will be cautious about refusing security for costs on the grounds that it would stifle a serious or genuine claim. Sarah Lee considers why the court was willing to do so in the recent decision to do in Absolute Living Developments…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central & East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for the…
Howes Percival celebrates three years in Cambridge with party for 130 clients and contacts
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.