Amy is an Associate Solicitor in the Private Client team, based in our Cambridge Office. She advises on all aspects of non-contentious private client work including powers of attorney, estate administration, trusts, wills and estate planning and Court of Protection matters.
Amy is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). She is a Dementia Friends Champion and regularly holds Dementia Friends sessions. She is also an active member of the Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire Dementia Action Alliances.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: Hewitsons LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2010 - 2016: Hewitsons LLP, Solicitor
- 2008 - 2010: Hewitsons LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2007 - 2008: Hewitsons LLP, Paralegal
- 2004 - 2007: Mills & Reeve LLP, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2009: LLM, BPP Law School
- 2006 - 2008: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- 2004 - 2006: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- 2000 - 2003: BA (Hons), University College Northampton
Estate Planning and Tax
We provide a personal and comprehensive service to…
Power of Attorney & Court of Protection
We understand the real worry that can be caused by…
Agriculture and Estates
Our leading Agriculture and Estates team has outstanding…
Estate Administration and Probate
The passing of a family member can be a difficult…
Wills and Probate
Completing a Will can be one of the most important…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.