Amy is a Senior Associate in the Private Client team, based in our Cambridge Office. She advises on all aspects of non-contentious private client work including powers of attorney, estate administration, trusts, wills and estate planning and Court of Protection matters.
Amy is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). She is a Dementia Friends Champion and regularly holds Dementia Friends sessions. She is also an active member of the Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire Dementia Action Alliances.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - 2017: Hewitsons LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2010 - 2016: Hewitsons LLP, Solicitor
- 2008 - 2010: Hewitsons LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2007 - 2008: Hewitsons LLP, Paralegal
- 2004 - 2007: Mills & Reeve LLP, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2009: LLM, BPP Law School
- 2006 - 2008: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- 2004 - 2006: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- 2000 - 2003: BA (Hons), University College Northampton
Howes Percival LLP specialises in providing planning and strategic advice in complex situations to high-net-worth individuals, families and trusts. The practice is led from Norwich but in Cambridge, associate Amy Wallhead is building the firm's reputation. One client describes the practice as 'very client-service orientated – they show a deep care for making sure clients receive the very best advice'.
"I feel very confident in Amy Wallhead's ability. She is always available to discuss cases and you always feel she knows what is going on and can give you an informed update."
Estate Planning and Tax
We provide a personal and comprehensive service to…
Power of Attorney and Court of Protection
We understand the real worry that can be caused by…
Agriculture and Estates
Our leading Agriculture and Estates team has outstanding…
Wills and Probate
Completing a Will can be one of the most important…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Howes Percival acts for Bossick Enterprises Ltd and Bossick Hotels Ltd on the acquisition of The George Hotel
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.