Amy is a Senior Associate in the Private Client team, based in our Cambridge Office. She advises on all aspects of non-contentious private client work including powers of attorney, estate administration, trusts, wills and estate planning and Court of Protection matters.
Amy is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). She is a Dementia Friends Champion and regularly holds Dementia Friends sessions. She is also an active member of the Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire Dementia Action Alliances.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - 2017: Hewitsons LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2010 - 2016: Hewitsons LLP, Solicitor
- 2008 - 2010: Hewitsons LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2007 - 2008: Hewitsons LLP, Paralegal
- 2004 - 2007: Mills & Reeve LLP, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2009: LLM, BPP Law School
- 2006 - 2008: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- 2004 - 2006: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- 2000 - 2003: BA (Hons), University College Northampton
Estate Planning and Tax
We provide a personal and comprehensive service to…
Power of Attorney and Court of Protection
We understand the real worry that can be caused by…
Agriculture and Estates
Our leading Agriculture and Estates team has outstanding…
Wills and Probate
Completing a Will can be one of the most important…
Paying chicken feed renders company’s officers liable for inducing breach of contract
Sue Austin considers the decision in Antuzis v DJ Houghton Catching Services Ltd  EWHC 843 (QB) in which employees successfully brought claims of inducing breach of contract against the directors of a company.
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival has appointed employment law specialist, Caroline…
Howes Percival advises EFB on deal with illycaffè
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has advised…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.