Amy is a Senior Associate in the Private Client team, based in our Cambridge Office. She advises on all aspects of non-contentious private client work including powers of attorney, estate administration, trusts, wills and estate planning and Court of Protection matters.
Amy is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). She is a Dementia Friends Champion and regularly holds Dementia Friends sessions. She is also an active member of the Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire Dementia Action Alliances.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - 2017: Hewitsons LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2010 - 2016: Hewitsons LLP, Solicitor
- 2008 - 2010: Hewitsons LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2007 - 2008: Hewitsons LLP, Paralegal
- 2004 - 2007: Mills & Reeve LLP, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2009: LLM, BPP Law School
- 2006 - 2008: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- 2004 - 2006: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- 2000 - 2003: BA (Hons), University College Northampton
"I feel very confident in Amy Wallhead's ability. She is always available to discuss cases and you always feel she knows what is going on and can give you an informed update."
Estate Planning and Tax
We provide a personal and comprehensive service to…
Power of Attorney and Court of Protection
We understand the real worry that can be caused by…
Agriculture and Estates
Our leading Agriculture and Estates team has outstanding…
Wills and Probate
Completing a Will can be one of the most important…
Top ranked employment law team announces expansion as turnover up 23%
Howes Percival has expanded its highly rated employment…
Howes Percival Recognised in East Midlands Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has been recognised for its role in…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.