Brigitta is a Director in the Corporate and Commercial team. Brigitta is based in the Cambridge office.
Brigitta specialises in a broad range of corporate transactional matters including acquisitions and disposals of private companies, equity investments, corporate reorganisations, joint venture and shareholder arrangements, corporate governance and general commercial matters.
- 2019 - Present Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2018 – 2019 Thomson Webb & Corfield, Partner
- 2014 – 2018 Arm, Principal Counsel, M&A
- 2008 – 2014 Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP, Associate
- 2002 – 2008 Eversheds LLP, Associate
- 2000 – 2002 Eversheds LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 1996 – 2000 College of Law, CPE (Commendation) and LPC (Distinction)
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.