Caroline has over 10 years’ experience advising on a broad range of family matters, having qualified in 2010. Caroline advises and guides her clients through divorce, separation and dissolution of civil partnerships, focusing on resolving financial issues and the arrangements for children. Caroline also acts on Pre and Post-Nuptial Agreements, Cohabitation Agreements, and can also advise and help with issues around domestic abuse.
Caroline has developed a supportive and reassuring practice, whilst offering pragmatic and practical advice. A committee member for the Norfolk branch of Resolution, Caroline is committed to a conciliatory and constructive approach to her work.
Caroline has practiced in Norfolk throughout her career, and is based in the Norwich office.
- April 2022 – present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- May 2020 – February 2022: Clapham & Collinge, Associate
- June 2015 – May 2020: Clapham & Collinge, Solicitor
- 2013 – May 2015: Spire Solicitors, Solicitor
- February 2012 – 2013: GHP Solicitors, Solicitor
- June 2010 – February 2012: Allan Rutherford Ltd, Assistant Solicitor
- May 2008 – May 2010: GHP Solicitors – Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2007: College of Law, Bloomsbury
- 2002 – 2005: University of Lincoln
How long does it take to divorce?
Here Family Law expert, Caroline Eaton, provides a…
Mediation - What is it and is it right for you?
With the Courts in England & Wales struggling with…
No Fault Divorce – What has changed?
As of 6th April, No Fault Divorce became the only…
Get in touch