Charlotte is currently undertaking her first seat in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery and Property Litigation teams in Northampton.
Prior to commencing her training contract, Charlotte joined the firm in August 2017 as a paralegal in the Commercial Property team based in Leicester. She assisted the team with Landlord and Tenant matters including the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of Leases and Licences and reporting on title.
- 2012-2015: BSc Hons Physiology, University of Liverpool
- 2015-2017: LLB Law Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2017-2019: Legal Practice Course and LLM, University of Law (Birmingham)
- 2017-2019: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- September 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.