Charlotte is currently undertaking her first seat in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery and Property Litigation teams in Northampton.
Prior to commencing her training contract, Charlotte joined the firm in August 2017 as a paralegal in the Commercial Property team based in Leicester. She assisted the team with Landlord and Tenant matters including the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of Leases and Licences and reporting on title.
- 2012-2015: BSc Hons Physiology, University of Liverpool
- 2015-2017: LLB Law Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2017-2019: Legal Practice Course and LLM, University of Law (Birmingham)
- 2017-2019: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- September 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival has appointed employment law specialist, Caroline…
Howes Percival advises EFB on deal with illycaffè
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has advised…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.