Charlotte is currently undertaking her second seat in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in Northampton.
Prior to commencing the second seat of her training contract, Charlotte was in the Insolvency and Corporate Recover and Property Litigation teams in Northampton, gaining experience in working with insolvency practitioners and local authorities, as well as working with individuals in relation to property disputes. Charlotte originally joined the firm in August 2017 as a paralegal in the Commercial Property team based in Leicester. She assisted the team with Landlord and Tenant matters including the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of Leases and Licences and reporting on title.
- 2012-2015: BSc Hons Physiology, University of Liverpool
- 2015-2017: LLB Law Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2017-2019: Legal Practice Course and LLM, University of Law (Birmingham)
- 2017-2019: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- September 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) went live on 23 March with the aim of supporting businesses with an annual turnover of up to £45 million to access funding. At the same time, the Covid Corporate Financing…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.