Charlotte is currently undertaking her final seat in the Commercial Litigation team based in Leicester.
Prior to commencing the final seat of her training contract, Charlotte completed training with the Company Commercial and Banking team, Insolvency and Corporate Recovery, and Property Litigation team. Charlotte has worked with insolvency practitioners and local authorities, as well as companies and individuals. She has also has experience of company and commercial work including demergers, share purchases and drafting terms and conditions and other agreements.
Charlotte joined the firm in August 2017 as a paralegal in the Commercial Property team and assisted that team with Landlord and Tenant matters including drafting and reviewing leases and licences and reporting on title.
- September 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- 2017 - 2019: Legal Practice Course and LLM, University of Law (Birmingham)
- 2015 - 2017: LLB Law Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2012 - 2015: BSc Hons Physiology, University of Liverpool
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.