Based in the Northampton office servicing clients around the country, Erica is a knowledgeable and experienced commercial property solicitor with a strong commercial perspective, who is able to provide sound and practical advice to clients. Erica deals with all aspects of commercial property, including corporate support on business acquisitions, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, banking and finance, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2014 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2010 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2009 - 2010: Tollers LLP, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Tollers LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2007: Franklins Solicitors LLP, Conveyancer
Banking & Finance
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch