Based in the Northampton office servicing clients around the country, Erica is a knowledgeable and experienced commercial property solicitor with a strong commercial perspective, who is able to provide sound and practical advice to clients. Erica deals with all aspects of commercial property, including corporate support on business acquisitions, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, banking and finance, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant.
- 2014 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2010 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2009 - 2010: Tollers LLP, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Tollers LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2007: Franklins Solicitors LLP, Conveyancer
Howes Percival advises on sale of Kelvin Power
Howes Percival has advised the shareholders of Kelvin…
Employers warned not to ask about pregnancy or children during recruitment
Howes Percival outlines questions employers should…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.