Based in the Northampton office servicing clients around the country, Erica is a knowledgeable and experienced commercial property solicitor with a strong commercial perspective, who is able to provide sound and practical advice to clients. Erica deals with all aspects of commercial property, including corporate support on business acquisitions, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, banking and finance, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant.
- 2014 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2010 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2009 - 2010: Tollers LLP, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2009: Tollers LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2007: Franklins Solicitors LLP, Conveyancer
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.