Faizal is a newly qualified Commercial Associate in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in the Leicester office. He has experience in advising on a range of commercial contracts including; technology (SaaS/cloud) outsourcing agreements, supply of goods and services contracts, collaboration agreements, terms and conditions, franchise agreements and data protection agreements.
Faizal can also read, write and speak Arabic and has experience reviewing and drafting Arabic documents.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2022 - 2023: BPP University, Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE 2)
- 2021 - 2023: Addleshaw Goddard LLP, Qualifying Work Experience (SQE)
- 2019 - 2021: Dhada Motors Ltd, In-house Legal Commercial Advisor
- 2017 - 2019: De Montfort University, Legal Practice Course
- 2016 - 2017: De Montfort University, Graduate Diploma in Law
IT and Digital Commerce
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch