Flavia is assisting two Fee Earners in the Residential Property team in Cambridge. Prior to joining Howes Percival in September 2019, she worked as Residential Conveyancing Assistant for 18 months two Manchester based firms.
- 2019- Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP University, Cambridge
- 2019 - Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant), Howes Percival LLP
- 2018-2019: Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant), JMW Solicitors LLP
- 2017-2018: Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant) Countrywide Conveyancing Services
- 2016-2017: Health Litigation (Paralegal), Hill Dickinson LLP
- 2016-2017: Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), The University of Sheffield
- 2012-2013: Conflict, Governance, and Development (MA), The University of York
- 2008-2011: Politics and Philosophy (BA), The University of York
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.