Flavia is assisting two Fee Earners in the Residential Property team in Cambridge. Prior to joining Howes Percival in September 2019, she worked as Residential Conveyancing Assistant for 18 months two Manchester based firms.
- 2019- Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP University, Cambridge
- 2019 - Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant), Howes Percival LLP
- 2018-2019: Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant), JMW Solicitors LLP
- 2017-2018: Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant) Countrywide Conveyancing Services
- 2016-2017: Health Litigation (Paralegal), Hill Dickinson LLP
- 2016-2017: Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), The University of Sheffield
- 2012-2013: Conflict, Governance, and Development (MA), The University of York
- 2008-2011: Politics and Philosophy (BA), The University of York
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.