Flavia is assisting two Fee Earners in the Residential Property team in Cambridge. Prior to joining Howes Percival in September 2019, she worked as Residential Conveyancing Assistant for 18 months two Manchester based firms.
- 2008-2011: Politics and Philosophy (BA), The University of York
- 2012-2013: Conflict, Governance, and Development (MA), The University of York
- 2016-2017: Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), The University of Sheffield
- 2016-2017: Health Litigation (Paralegal), Hill Dickinson LLP
- 2017-2018: Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant) Countrywide Conveyancing Services
- 2018-2019: Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant), JMW Solicitors LLP
- 2019 - Residential Conveyancing (Legal Assistant), Howes Percival LLP
- 2019- Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP University, Cambridge
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.