Haydon is a Banking & Finance lawyer with a breadth of experience across a wide range of domestic and cross-border corporate banking and real-estate finance transactions.
Haydon advises lenders (including banks, funds, alternative lenders and private capital) and borrowers (both corporates and sponsors) on leveraged and acquisition financings, general corporate banking, real-estate investment and development transactions.
Haydon joined Howes Percival in January 2019.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2018: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2016: Addleshaw Goddard, Associate
- 2012 - 2015: Gateley, Associate
- 2006 - 2012: Shoosmiths, Trainee & Solicitor
Five new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced 14 senior promotions,…
Howes Percival appoints senior commercial and technology specialist
Howes Percival has appointed specialist commercial…
Get in touch