Haydon is a Banking & Finance lawyer with a breadth of experience across a wide range of domestic and cross-border corporate banking and real-estate finance transactions.
Haydon advises lenders (including banks, funds, alternative lenders and private capital) and borrowers (both corporates and sponsors) on leveraged and acquisition financings, general corporate banking, real-estate investment and development transactions.
Haydon joined Howes Percival in January 2019.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2018: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2016: Addleshaw Goddard, Associate
- 2012 - 2015: Gateley, Associate
- 2006 - 2012: Shoosmiths, Trainee & Solicitor
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch