Haydon is a Banking & Finance lawyer with a breadth of experience across a wide range of domestic and cross-border corporate banking and real-estate finance transactions.
Haydon advises lenders (including banks, funds, alternative lenders and private capital) and borrowers (both corporates and sponsors) on leveraged and acquisition financings, general corporate banking, real-estate investment and development transactions.
Haydon joined Howes Percival in January 2019.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2018: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2016: Addleshaw Goddard, Associate
- 2012 - 2015: Gateley, Associate
- 2006 - 2012: Shoosmiths, Trainee & Solicitor
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.