Haydon is a Banking & Finance lawyer with a breadth of experience across a wide range of domestic and cross-border corporate banking and real-estate finance transactions.
Haydon advises lenders (including banks, funds, alternative lenders and private capital) and borrowers (both corporates and sponsors) on leveraged and acquisition financings, general corporate banking, real-estate investment and development transactions.
Haydon joined Howes Percival in January 2019.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2018: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2016: Addleshaw Goddard, Associate
- 2012 - 2015: Gateley, Associate
- 2006 - 2012: Shoosmiths, Trainee & Solicitor
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch