Ian is a banking & finance partner with a wide range of experience in domestic and international corporate banking and real estate finance matters. Ian’s expertise also covers acquisition finance, invoice finance, securities lending and repo. Ian advises both borrowers and lenders.
Ian joined Howes Percival in December 2019.
Ian previously held a senior position with an investment bank. Prior to qualifying as a lawyer, Ian worked in the insurance industry and was previously an associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- 2019-Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2017-2019: Deutsche Bank AG, Head of Legal, Birmingham Regional Office
- 2015-2017: Deutsche Bank AG, Head of Global Prime Finance documentation
- 2013-2015: DWF, Partner
- 2011-2013: Cobbetts LLP, Partner
- 2008-2011: Cobbetts LLP, Associate & Director
- 2007-2008: Bevan Brittan, Associate
- 2006-2007: Wragge & Co, Associate
- 2005: Spearing Waite, Solicitor
- 1998-2005: Wragge & Co, Trainee solicitor & Associate
Care home workers required to be fully vaccinated from 11 November 2021
From 11 November 2021, care home workers in a CQC-registered…
The New Telecommunications Code – 5 Key Points for Landowners
The ‘new’ telecommunications code may not be so new…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.