James has extensive experience of the civil litigation process having previously worked on a wide range of recovery matters on behalf of motor insurers. James now assists in recovering funds for the benefit of insolvent estates on behalf of Insolvency Practitioners. James also carries out work for the Insolvency Service in a number of different matters.
James is an Associate in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery department based in our Manchester office.
- 2019: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 – 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Horwich Farrelly Solicitors
- 2017 – 2018: Fee Earner, Horwich Farrelly Solicitors
- 2016 – 2017: MSC in Law, Business and Management and Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2013 – 2016: Demand Management Analyst, Kingsland Drinks
- 2009 – 2012: Law LLB, University of Leeds
Government and Public Sector
Our multi-faceted Government & Public Sector team…
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.