James has extensive experience of the civil litigation process having previously worked on a wide range of recovery matters on behalf of motor insurers. James now assists in recovering funds for the benefit of insolvent estates on behalf of Insolvency Practitioners. James also carries out work for the Insolvency Service in a number of different matters.
James is an Associate in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery department based in our Manchester office.
- 2019: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 – 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Horwich Farrelly Solicitors
- 2017 – 2018: Fee Earner, Horwich Farrelly Solicitors
- 2016 – 2017: MSC in Law, Business and Management and Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2013 – 2016: Demand Management Analyst, Kingsland Drinks
- 2009 – 2012: Law LLB, University of Leeds
Government and Public Sector
Our multi-faceted Government & Public Sector team…
Inquests and Care Providers: The Case for Legal Representation
Regulatory expert, Alan Millband discusses a recent…
Acas Early Conciliation to be a standard 6 week period
From today, 1 December 2020, the Acas Early Conciliation…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.