James has extensive experience of the civil litigation process having previously worked on a wide range of recovery matters on behalf of motor insurers. James now assists in recovering funds for the benefit of insolvent estates on behalf of Insolvency Practitioners. James also carries out work for the Insolvency Service in a number of different matters.
James is an Associate in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery department based in our Manchester office.
- 2019: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 – 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Horwich Farrelly Solicitors
- 2017 – 2018: Fee Earner, Horwich Farrelly Solicitors
- 2016 – 2017: MSC in Law, Business and Management and Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2013 – 2016: Demand Management Analyst, Kingsland Drinks
- 2009 – 2012: Law LLB, University of Leeds
Government and Public Sector
Our multi-faceted Government & Public Sector team…
Section 1 statements are changing - make sure your business isn’t caught out
With effect from April 2020, changes to employment…
How tech’y is your business? Legal considerations of online retail.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has quickly…
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.