Jane specialises in all aspects of contentious property work, with particular expertise in landlord and tenant work. Experience includes lease renewals, applications for consents, dilapidations, exit strategies, and landlord's remedies. Jane has a wealth of experience in residential, commercial and insolvency related possession claims, unlawful occupiers, notices and adverse possession. She has a particular passion for complex conditional break clauses.
Jane has acted for several leading high street retailers and freeholders of major shopping centres. She is presently responsible for property litigation in the Northampton and Milton Keynes Offices, and her current client base includes private clients, small SME’s, national retailers and property investment funds.
- 2013 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2005 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor/Associate Solicitor
- 2003 - 2005: Wragge & Co LLP, Solicitor
- 2000 - 2003: DLA, Solicitor
- 1998 - 2000: Edge & Ellison, Trainee Solicitor
- 1997: Graduated from Oriel College, Oxford University
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.