Jennie has extensive experience in acting on sales and purchases of farms and estates, including equestrian properties, overages, and tenanted land. Jennie also deals with secured lending on agricultural land, auctions, entitlements and rural land generally. Jennie has a particular interest in dealing with charity property and compulsory purchases, particularly relating to HS2.
Jennie qualified as a solicitor in 2005 and joined Howes Percival in April 2023.
- 2023 – present Howes Percival, Director
- 2022 – 2023 Spratt Endicott, Senior Associate
- 2018 – 2022 Spratt Endicott, Associate
- 2015 – 2018 Shakespeare Martineau, Associate
- 2013 – 2015 Wright Hassall, Associate
- 2005 – 2013 Wright Hassall, Solicitor
- 2003 – 2005 Davies and Partners, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 – 2003 JCP, Paralegal
- 2001 – 2002 College of Law, Guildford
- 1998 – 2001 University of Essex LLB (Hons)
Agriculture and Estates
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch