Jennie has extensive experience in acting on sales and purchases of farms and estates, including equestrian properties, overages, and tenanted land. Jennie also deals with secured lending on agricultural land, auctions, entitlements and rural land generally. Jennie has a particular interest in dealing with charity property and compulsory purchases, particularly relating to HS2.
Jennie qualified as a solicitor in 2005 and joined Howes Percival in April 2023.
- 2023 – present Howes Percival, Director
- 2022 – 2023 Spratt Endicott, Senior Associate
- 2018 – 2022 Spratt Endicott, Associate
- 2015 – 2018 Shakespeare Martineau, Associate
- 2013 – 2015 Wright Hassall, Associate
- 2005 – 2013 Wright Hassall, Solicitor
- 2003 – 2005 Davies and Partners, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 – 2003 JCP, Paralegal
- 2001 – 2002 College of Law, Guildford
- 1998 – 2001 University of Essex LLB (Hons)
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch