Joanne specialises in all areas of family law including separation, divorce, financial proceedings, arrangements for children and cohabitation matters. Joanne is a member of Resolution and strives to achieve the best outcome for her clients using a conciliatory approach. Joanne is very client focused and likes to tailor her approach to meet the needs of clients on an individual basis.
Joanne trained and qualified at a law firm in Derby. Joanne joined Howes Percival from a niche Family Law firm in Leicester where she specialised in all family law matters. Joanne is based in the Leicester office.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2017: Glynis Wright and Co, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016: Timms Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Moody and Woolley Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2012 - 2013 Moody and Woolley Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2012: Moody and Woolley Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2007- 2008: Nottingham Law School
- 2006: Graduated from Nottingham Trent University
- 2004 - 2007: Beightons Solicitors, Legal Assistant
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.