Joanne specialises in all areas of family law including separation, divorce, financial proceedings, arrangements for children and cohabitation matters. Joanne is a member of Resolution and strives to achieve the best outcome for her clients using a conciliatory approach. Joanne is very client focused and likes to tailor her approach to meet the needs of clients on an individual basis.
Joanne trained and qualified at a law firm in Derby. Joanne joined Howes Percival from a niche Family Law firm in Leicester where she specialised in all family law matters. Joanne is based in the Leicester office.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2017: Glynis Wright and Co, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016: Timms Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Moody and Woolley Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2012 - 2013 Moody and Woolley Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2012: Moody and Woolley Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2007- 2008: Nottingham Law School
- 2006: Graduated from Nottingham Trent University
- 2004 - 2007: Beightons Solicitors, Legal Assistant
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.