Kiran is an Associate in the commercial property department and is based in the Leicester office. She acts for commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. She undertakes a broad range of real estate transactions including freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, landlord and tenant matters and property finance work. She also assists with corporate support property matters and complicated property transactions.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 – 2019: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 – 2017: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Conveyancer
- 2015 – 2016: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Paralegal
- 2010 – 2014: LLB Law and Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Trent University
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.