Kiran is a Senior Associate in the commercial property department and is based in the Leicester office. She acts for commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. She undertakes a broad range of real estate transactions including freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, landlord and tenant matters and property finance work. She also assists with corporate support property matters and complicated property transactions.
- 2023 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2019 – 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 – 2019: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 – 2017: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Conveyancer
- 2015 – 2016: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Paralegal
- 2010 – 2014: LLB Law and Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Trent University
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch