Kiran is an Associate in the commercial property department and is based in the Leicester office. She acts for commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. She undertakes a broad range of real estate transactions including freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, landlord and tenant matters and property finance work. She also assists with corporate support property matters and complicated property transactions.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 – 2019: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 – 2017: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Conveyancer
- 2015 – 2016: Nelsons Solicitors Limited, Paralegal
- 2010 – 2014: LLB Law and Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Trent University
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.