Laura joined the commercial property team in July 2018 and is based in the Cambridge office. She advises on commercial property matters including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, and landlord and tenant matters. Laura also assists senior solicitors on complex transactions.
- July 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: HRJ Foreman Laws, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: HRJ Foreman Laws, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: HRJ Foreman Laws, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, London
- 2007 - 2010: BA History, University of Warwick
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.