Laura joined the commercial property team in July 2018 and is based in the Cambridge office. She advises on commercial property matters including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, and landlord and tenant matters. Laura also assists senior solicitors on complex transactions.
- July 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: HRJ Foreman Laws, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: HRJ Foreman Laws, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: HRJ Foreman Laws, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, London
- 2007 - 2010: BA History, University of Warwick
Howes Percival Recognised in Chambers High Net Worth Guide
Howes Percival’s Private Client team has been ranked…
Several Howes Percival Lawyers Recognised in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame
Six partners from Howes Percival have been recognised…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.