Laura joined the commercial property team in July 2018 and is based in the Cambridge office. She advises on commercial property matters including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, and landlord and tenant matters. Laura also assists senior solicitors on complex transactions.
- July 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: HRJ Foreman Laws, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: HRJ Foreman Laws, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: HRJ Foreman Laws, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, London
- 2007 - 2010: BA History, University of Warwick
Howes Percival recognised for supporting young jobseekers
Howes Percival has been awarded a Norwich for Jobs’…
Larking Gowen Launches 2019 Tourism and Leisure Business Survey
Howes Percival is pleased to sponsor Larking Gowen’s…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.