Laura joined the commercial property team in July 2018 and is based in the Cambridge office. She advises on commercial property matters including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, and landlord and tenant matters. Laura also assists senior solicitors on complex transactions.
- July 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: HRJ Foreman Laws, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: HRJ Foreman Laws, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: HRJ Foreman Laws, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, London
- 2007 - 2010: BA History, University of Warwick
Top tips for operators considering changing the use of their licensed premises
As the restrictions imposed on everyday life in response to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve, licensing and planning law specialist Jamie Childs examines what operators of licensed premises should consider when contemplating…
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.