Laura joined the commercial property team in July 2018 and is based in the Cambridge office. She advises on commercial property matters including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, and landlord and tenant matters. Laura also assists senior solicitors on complex transactions.
- July 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: HRJ Foreman Laws, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: HRJ Foreman Laws, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: HRJ Foreman Laws, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, London
- 2007 - 2010: BA History, University of Warwick
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival has appointed employment law specialist, Caroline…
Howes Percival advises EFB on deal with illycaffè
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has advised…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.