Laura has experience in all areas of family law including divorce, separation, financial disputes and proceedings, arrangements for children and cohabitation disputes. Laura is a member of Resolution and is focused on achieving the best outcome for her clients with a conciliatory approach.
Laura completed her training with a niche family law firm in Norfolk. Laura joined Howes Percival from a Suffolk firm where she specialised in family law.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Marshall Hatchick, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Maddison and Morgan, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: Maddison and Morgan, Paralegal
- 2012 - 2013: BPP Manchester Law School
- 2012 : Graduated from Keele University
Howes Percival strengthens Family Law Team with new appointment
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has appointed…
Howes Percival Leicester Half Marathon team raise over £1,000 for MNDA
Four members of Howes Percival’s Leicester office…
Howes Percival welcomes ‘no-fault’ divorce consultation
Leading law firm Howes Percival has welcomed the announcement…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.