Marianna is an Associate in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in Northampton. Marianna assists with a variety of matters, including share and asset sales and purchases, M&A, commercial contracts, terms and conditions, partnership and LLP agreements, and other company and commercial matters.
Marianna completed her training contract with Hedges Law in Oxford in 2019. She is also a Russian qualified solicitor and a native Russian speaker.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 – 2019: Hedges Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2018 – 2019: BPP University, PSC
- 2016 – 2018: University of Law, LL.M/LPC
- 2011 – 2015: University of London International Programmes, LL.B
- 2008 – 2013: Russian University of Oil and Gas, Specialist of Russian Laws
How tech’y is your business? Legal considerations of online retail.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has quickly become a necessary part of our everyday lives. Businesses are pushed to adapt to these modern trends. The majority of businesses have domain names and an ever-increasing proportion…
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.