Michelle deals with all aspects of commercial property work, including: commercial and residential development; advising landowners and developers in relation to options, conditional contracts and promotion agreements; dealing with landlord and tenant matters, including portfolio acquisitions and management; corporate support and secured lending.
Michelle first joined the firm as a trainee in 2000 and worked with us for a number of years from both our Leicester and Northampton offices. We are delighted that she has recently returned to the firm to further strengthen our commercial property team.
- 2022 – Present: Howes Percival, Director
- 2021 – 2022: Kemsley & Company, Associate
- 2018 – 2021: Arnold Thomson, Solicitor
- 2016 – 2017: Howes Percival, Associate Solicitor
- 2013 – 2014: Arnold Thomson, Solicitor
- 2000 – 2011: Howes Percival, Trainee Solicitor, Solicitor, Associate Solicitor
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch