Oluwatobi is a third seat trainee in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery department in our Leicester office. Oluwatobi started her training contract with the firm in September 2019, after completing her LLM Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School, and she has since completed seats in our Commercial Property and Company, Commercial and Banking departments in Leicester.
- 2019 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 - 2019: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2016 - 2018: LLB Law - Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2015 - 2016: Certificate in Economics and Finance, Ryerson University (Toronto, Canada)
- 2011 – 2015: Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Law & Business and minor in Accounting, Ryerson University (Toronto, Canada)
Update: Pre-Pack Sale Administrations of Companies With Furloughed Employees and the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
On the eve of the Easter weekend, 9 April 2020, the Government published updated guidance in relation to the TUPE question. The updated guidance confirms that employees that have been transferred under TUPE will be eligible for the…
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.