Oluwatobi is a third seat trainee in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery department in our Leicester office. Oluwatobi started her training contract with the firm in September 2019, after completing her LLM Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School, and she has since completed seats in our Commercial Property and Company, Commercial and Banking departments in Leicester.
- 2019 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 - 2019: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2016 - 2018: LLB Law - Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2015 - 2016: Certificate in Economics and Finance, Ryerson University (Toronto, Canada)
- 2011 – 2015: Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Law & Business and minor in Accounting, Ryerson University (Toronto, Canada)
Investment Fraud : The Vultures Preying on the Global Financial Crisis
In this blog, Carl Mifflin, Head of Restructuring and Insolvency at Howes Percival, examines how investment fraud has thrived in recent years, highlights how economic uncertainty provides a breeding ground for fraudsters and identifies…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.