Oluwatobi is a first year trainee and she is currently working in the Commercial Property department in our Leicester Office.
Oluwatobi started her training contract with the firm in September 2019 after completing her LLM Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School and undergraduate law degree at the University of Leicester.
- 2019 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 - 2019: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2016 - 2018: LLB Law Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2015 – 2016: Certificate in Economics and Finance, Ryerson University (In Toronto, Canada)
- 2011 - 2015: Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Law & Business and Minor in Accounting, Ryerson University (in Toronto, Canada)
Our Commercial property lawyers have a strong reputation…
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.