Oluwatobi is currently in her second seat in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in Leicester. She previously completed a seat in the Commercial Property team, where she dealt with various landlord and tenant and leasehold property matters.
Oluwatobi started her training contract with the firm in September 2019 after completing her LLM Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School.
- 2019 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 - 2019: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2016 - 2018: LLB Law Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2015 – 2016: Certificate in Economics and Finance, Ryerson University (In Toronto, Canada)
- 2011 - 2015: Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Law & Business and Minor in Accounting, Ryerson University (in Toronto, Canada)
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.