Oluwatobi is currently in her second seat in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in Leicester. She previously completed a seat in the Commercial Property team, where she dealt with various landlord and tenant and leasehold property matters.
Oluwatobi started her training contract with the firm in September 2019 after completing her LLM Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School.
- 2019 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 - 2019: LLM Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 2016 - 2018: LLB Law Senior Status, University of Leicester
- 2015 – 2016: Certificate in Economics and Finance, Ryerson University (In Toronto, Canada)
- 2011 - 2015: Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Law & Business and Minor in Accounting, Ryerson University (in Toronto, Canada)
The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) went live on 23 March with the aim of supporting businesses with an annual turnover of up to £45 million to access funding. At the same time, the Covid Corporate Financing…
The Bounce Back Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The latest funding scheme forming part of the UK government’s temporary response to the economic shock caused by the coronavirus pandemic has gone live today. The Bounce Back Loan Scheme allows many businesses to borrow between £2,000…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.