Paula has some 12 years of experience as a property lawyer dealing with a varied mix of investment, retail, industrial and other commercial sector clients. Her cases have included landlord and tenant matters including lease management for a local authority, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial properties, acting for small developers in the purchase of freehold land and selling the plots once developed. While Paula’s focus is on commercial property she also has considerable experience in residential conveyancing.
Paula started her studies to become a Chartered Legal Executive in 2003 and commenced fee earning in 2004 at Mills & Reeve. She completed her studies in 2008 and become a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2010. Since joining the firm in 2015 Paula now deals with mainly landlord and tenant work.
- 2015 – present Howes Percival LLP Chartered Legal Executive
- 2014 – 2015 Norton Legal, Chartered Legal Executive
- 2012 -2014 Butcher Andrews, Chartered Legal Executive
- 2011 Cozens-Hardy LLP Chartered Legal Executive
- 2004 – 2010 Mills & Reeve, Chartered Legal Executive
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.