Paula has some 12 years of experience as a property lawyer dealing with a varied mix of investment, retail, industrial and other commercial sector clients. Her cases have included landlord and tenant matters including lease management for a local authority, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial properties, acting for small developers in the purchase of freehold land and selling the plots once developed. While Paula’s focus is on commercial property she also has considerable experience in residential conveyancing.
Paula started her studies to become a Chartered Legal Executive in 2003 and commenced fee earning in 2004 at Mills & Reeve. She completed her studies in 2008 and become a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2010. Since joining the firm in 2015 Paula now deals with mainly landlord and tenant work.
- 2023 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate (Chartered Legal Executive)
- 2015 – 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Chartered Legal Executive
- 2014 – 2015: Norton Legal, Chartered Legal Executive
- 2012 – 2014: Butcher Andrews, Chartered Legal Executive
- 2011 – 2011: Cozens-Hardy LLP, Chartered Legal Executive
- 2004 – 2010: Mills & Reeve, Chartered Legal Executive
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch