Rosanna is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Litigation department in Leicester. She assists the department with a range of commercial matters including contractual disputes in the County Court and High Court, interim applications and insolvency proceedings. She also assists with property litigation matters such as opposed and unopposed lease renewals.
Rosanna began her training contract with the firm in 2011 and completed seats in the Commercial Property, Corporate and Commercial and Employment departments before completing her final seat in the Commercial Litigation department in September 2013.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2013 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2011 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2009 - 2010: The College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2005 - 2008: The University of Manchester, Law LLB
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.