Sally is focused predominantly on financial remedy cases but with a detailed and wide ranging experience of all issues arising from relationship breakdown. She is a compassionate family practitioner with long experience in private law Children Act proceedings and regularly advises on post and prenup agreements. She is a member of Resolution and a trained collaborative lawyer.
Sally is ‘well respected locally as a strong, pragmatic, experienced and client focused lawyer.’ and a ‘calm and collected but also a formidable opponent,’ Legal 500 (UK 2022).
- Director - Howes Percival - 2021
- Partner and Head of Family - Steeles Law 2019 - 2021
- Partner and Head of Family - Hansells Solicitors 2018 - 2019
- Partner - Spire Solicitors 2013 - 2018
- Head of Family - Greenland Houchen Solicitors 1992 - 2013
- Solicitor - Rogers and Norton 1988 - 1992
- Trainee Solicitor - Leathes Prior 1986 - 1988
- Chester College of Law 1986
Your knowledge and expertise have made this divorce bearable for me and my final settlement is down to your expertise in this matter . Your advice has been invaluable in all decisions. Both yourself and Sally Briggs have been very approachable and always made me feel supported all through the divorce. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending you to any friends who need advice.
Howes Percival wins Milton Keynes Achievement Award
Howes Percival has once again won the award for the…
Howes Percival advises Corby-based Nene Capital on acquisition
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Corby-based…
Get in touch