Sally is focused predominantly on financial remedy cases but with a detailed and wide ranging experience of all issues arising from relationship breakdown. She is a compassionate family practitioner with long experience in private law Children Act proceedings and regularly advises on post and prenup agreements. She is a member of Resolution and a trained collaborative lawyer.
Sally is ‘well respected locally as a strong, pragmatic, experienced and client focused lawyer.’ and a ‘calm and collected but also a formidable opponent,’ Legal 500 (UK 2022).
- Chester College of Law 1986
- Trainee Solicitor - Leathes Prior 1986 - 1988
- Solicitor - Rogers and Norton 1988 - 1992
- Head of Family - Greenland Houchen Solicitors 1992 - 2013
- Partner - Spire Solicitors 2013 - 2018
- Partner and Head of Family - Hansells Solicitors 2018 - 2019
- Partner and Head of Family - Steeles Law 2019 - 2021
- Director - Howes Percival - 2021
Are you being served? The importance of correspondence addresses at Companies House
Every person who is a director or secretary of a UK registered company has a publicly available ‘correspondence address’ listed on the Companies House website.Understandably many company officers are reluctant to make their home…
M&A and investments: do you need to obtain advance clearance from the Secretary of State?
The National Security and Investment Act 2021 (the Act) comes into force on 4 January 2022 but has retrospective effect and already applies to transactions completed on or after 12 November 2020. It replaces and expands on the government’s…
Howes Percival advises on Pedal Revolution MBO
Howes Percival have advised the management team of…
Howes Percival expands Milton Keynes Corporate team with senior appointment
Howes Percival has expanded our corporate, commercial,…
Get in touch