Sally is focused predominantly on financial remedy cases but with a detailed and wide ranging experience of all issues arising from relationship breakdown. She is a compassionate family practitioner with long experience in private law Children Act proceedings and regularly advises on post and prenup agreements. She is a member of Resolution and a trained collaborative lawyer.
Sally is ‘well respected locally as a strong, pragmatic, experienced and client focused lawyer.’ and a ‘calm and collected but also a formidable opponent,’ Legal 500 (UK 2022).
- Chester College of Law 1986
- Trainee Solicitor - Leathes Prior 1986 - 1988
- Solicitor - Rogers and Norton 1988 - 1992
- Head of Family - Greenland Houchen Solicitors 1992 - 2013
- Partner - Spire Solicitors 2013 - 2018
- Partner and Head of Family - Hansells Solicitors 2018 - 2019
- Partner and Head of Family - Steeles Law 2019 - 2021
- Director - Howes Percival - 2021
Get in touch