Santino is an Associate in the Corporate & Commercial Team. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply & framework agreements, distribution and franchising arrangements) and financing documents.
Santino joined the Corporate & Commercial team having spent one year in-house acting as Legal Counsel for a FTSE 250 company, Domino’s Pizza U.K. & Ireland Limited, which gave him invaluable experience in a range of corporate and commercial matters.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 – 2019: Domino’s Pizza U.K. & Ireland Limited, Legal Counsel
- 2016 – 2018: Tollers LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 – 2016: Leicester Institute of Legal Practice, Legal Practice Course
- 2012 – 2015: De Montfort University, LLB Law Degree
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.