Santino is a Solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial Team. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply & framework agreements, distribution and franchising arrangements) and financing documents.
Santino joined the Corporate & Commercial team having spent one year in-house acting as Legal Counsel for a FTSE 250 company, Domino’s Pizza U.K. & Ireland Limited, which gave him invaluable experience in a range of corporate and commercial matters.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2018 – 2019: Domino’s Pizza U.K. & Ireland Limited, Legal Counsel
- 2016 – 2018: Tollers LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 – 2016: Leicester Institute of Legal Practice, Legal Practice Course
- 2012 – 2015: De Montfort University, LLB Law Degree
Howes Percival expands commercial property team to meet growing demand
Following an increase in new instructions, Howes Percival…
Howes Percival appointed to The Insolvency Service’s £16m legal panel
Howes Percival has been re-appointed to The Insolvency…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.