Santino is an Associate in the Corporate & Commercial Team. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply & framework agreements, distribution and franchising arrangements) and financing documents.
Santino joined the Corporate & Commercial team having spent one year in-house acting as Legal Counsel for a FTSE 250 company, Domino’s Pizza U.K. & Ireland Limited, which gave him invaluable experience in a range of corporate and commercial matters.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 – 2019: Domino’s Pizza U.K. & Ireland Limited, Legal Counsel
- 2016 – 2018: Tollers LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 – 2016: Leicester Institute of Legal Practice, Legal Practice Course
- 2012 – 2015: De Montfort University, LLB Law Degree
How tech’y is your business? Legal considerations of online retail.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has quickly become a necessary part of our everyday lives. Businesses are pushed to adapt to these modern trends. The majority of businesses have domain names and an ever-increasing proportion…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.