Sarah is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney with extensive experience both in-house and private practice. Her experience covers all aspects of trade mark protection and enforcement including managing national and international trade mark portfolios. Sarah has a valuable understanding of the commercial pressures different business sectors face.
- 2022 Present : Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2021-2022: Blaser Mills LLP, Trade Mark Attorney
- 2020: Taylor Wessing LLP, Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- 2019: Eversheds Sutherland LLP, Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- 2017-2018: Barclays Bank, Vice President Senior Trade Mark Counsel
- 2014-2017: Wilson Gunn LLP, Associate
- 2013-2014: Walgreens Boots Alliance, Intellectual Property Officer
Holiday entitlement in the care sector - Harper Trust v Brazel
What is the UK-US data bridge?
Potential Diversification Opportunities: Government Proposals to expand Permitted Development Rights
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch