Sarah is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney with extensive experience both in-house and private practice. Her experience covers all aspects of trade mark protection and enforcement including managing national and international trade mark portfolios. Sarah has a valuable understanding of the commercial pressures different business sectors face.
• 2022 Present : Howes Percival LLP, Director
• 2021-2022: Blaser Mills LLP, Trade Mark Attorney
• 2020: Taylor Wessing LLP, Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
• 2019: Eversheds Sutherland LLP, Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
• 2017-2018: Barclays Bank, Vice President Senior Trade Mark Counsel
• 2014-2017: Wilson Gunn LLP, Associate
• 2013-2014: Walgreens Boots Alliance, Intellectual Property Officer
Health and Safety Guidance, Codes of Practice, Approved Codes of Practice and Standards – what are they and how does the law treat them?
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to…
ESG in Commercial Contracts – How to Get Started
ESG can be a daunting area for those trying to tackle…
Get in touch