Sarah advises on a board range of commercial property transactions, including buying and selling commercial property, with a particular interest in construction and development properties and projects. She also deals with property finance, along with landlord and tenant work, development and planning agreement and the general administration of commercial property.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 – 2018: Woodfines LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017: Woodfines LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Woodfines LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- 2014 - 2016: Legal Practice Course (part time), University of Law Leeds
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.