Sarah advises on a board range of commercial property transactions, including buying and selling commercial property, with a particular interest in construction and development properties and projects. She also deals with property finance, along with landlord and tenant work, development and planning agreement and the general administration of commercial property.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 – 2018: Woodfines LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017: Woodfines LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Woodfines LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- 2014 - 2016: Legal Practice Course (part time), University of Law Leeds
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.