Sarah advises on a broad range of commercial property transactions, including buying and selling commercial property, with a particular interest in construction and development properties and projects. She also deals with property finance and developments (large and small), along with landlord and tenant documents and the general administration of commercial property.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 – 2018: Woodfines LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017: Woodfines LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Woodfines LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- 2014 - 2016: Legal Practice Course (part time), University of Law Leeds
COVID-19 Lockdown: How will this affect the Equestrian Sector?
The latest lockdown sees the UK placed under the most restrictive measures which, sadly, will affect a great proportion of the equestrian community. Here is what you need to know about the latest regulations and how it will affect…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.