Sarah advises on a board range of commercial property transactions, including buying and selling commercial property, with a particular interest in construction and development properties and projects. She also deals with property finance, along with landlord and tenant work, development and planning agreement and the general administration of commercial property.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2017 – 2018: Woodfines LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017: Woodfines LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Woodfines LLP, Commercial Property Paralegal
- 2014 - 2016: Legal Practice Course (part time), University of Law Leeds